Ba11ParkFrank41's Resignation

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

ima still be on the server just don't feel the pressure of doing sits and I can still focus on other things. 😉

So in other words you're gonna be a lil bitch who places 100 petty sits again?

Lmao, jk bro. You BETTER stick around! We got a lot more to do bro! Cya soon then!

Edited by MisterShankie
  • Like 2

I’m really glad to hear things are going good for you man! Let’s go over Frank’s stats right qwik.

you made a goal to get back on staff no matter what and you managed to do it while making a record 1.7k views on your app. In aaaallll your apps you can see you start to slowly develop the ability to constructively handle folks criticisms of you. You went from a pretty infamous reputation, having caused a few issues and bans on some people, to slowly tempering your minge. Omg that second to last app. 😧 you’re probably only one of the only people I know who have been interviewed to negotiate your reputation in game 🤣 also you totally won at darkopoly against Hagi. She got da poo brain. 

all in all frank…. Fucking legend 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

Now I understand my time here as a moderator has been significantly short, but over the course of this 2nd month of me being staff I've been perusing things that are in my best interest. I've started working out more trying to stay active, going to work, and I'm in college now. Things are starting turn more as I'm growing up and its going crazy fast. Garnet plays a special role in my life still, I see myself hopefully becoming staff again in the future. Especially coming from me I know I don't need perms to help a server I love and enjoy so I don't see this resignation as an impact on anything because I can still help others and keep a community positive and inviting to others.

Through my time I put in hardwork when going through my first month back on the staff team. I pushed myself to not only handle sits but to be there when anybody needed it. In the last 2 weeks of month I was tested positive for COVID, and I still along with taking sits fought that sickness. That's how much this server means to me and that's how much the community means to me. I wanted to set a positive impact not only myself but to the staff team, and keep a reputation that the users of the server can trust.

Again my time as a staff member has been short and honestly I didn't think I was prepared to end my time on the staff team so early, but I know I'm taking the right steps in my personal life and this doesn't mean I'm leaving. I just see no point not taking sits and going down line of my ranks till I'm fully demoted I'm just not gonna put anyone through that trouble and time. So as a final salute to my end as a staff member

FOR NOW.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to EVERYONE who gave me this 2nd chance to come back it was an amazing achievement to reach this point to where I think I made a positive impact on myself as far as my image to others has gone. Everyone have a great rest of your day I know future moderators will do well can't wait to come back when the time is right OR when you think I can come back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time for the SHOUTOUTS:

@Nutter -- You're the reason why I found this server and I appreciate everything you do for the community you've built and that's the greatest thing I can thank you for..... also for unbanning me that one time during your event lol.

@Proggy -- You are an amazing CO-Owner and (idk if you are the Owner of darkrp) but you handle things very well and its been great being on the staff team with you and being apart of helping the server keep up the good work man.

@Fetn -- I know our relationship has been at multiple ends countless times, you pretty much hate me, and I pretty much hated you. But, I think over time I believe we've come to more of a respectable relationship that I feel has improved upon the years I've been here hopefully you feel the same. 

@Adric -- Literally one of the greatest motivators I can ask for, you helped through many situations when I was trying to become staff and you're an amazing person and great friend man. Also he has a cool cat 😉

@JackJJ-- We've been apart of the server since the beginning, you're the reason why I know Stalin/Polar, you're the reason why I enjoyed getting on Garnet when I first joined. I was happy to meet you man and glad you made my time on Garnet great.

@Canlex-- can I have some Goldfish?

@WoolleyMonster-- We haven't spoken since that incident from my application before I got accepted, just want you to know you were one of my greatest role models man and always have, since I was demoted and you and Xo6o became staff I knew you were both going to be great so I hope we're cool man, sucks I was an idiot that ruined what we had.

@Smitty-- Bad at Val 😉 

@aidanpoppas123-- Became staff about the same time and you're an amazing staff member that helped out the community, you're an amazing person and glad you were smarter than me lol.

@LeKichi-- I have more playtime on darkrp 😉 

@MisterShankie-- Welcome back to the staff team man I know you'll do great (idk if you got accepted but do I really need to check?)

@vapr-- I could've banned you for not only mass rdm but mass nlr but Binladin was a homi so I guess you're lucky.

@ajbedhead -- Joe Mama

@bearboobs-- Literally hard r'd after staff meeting 😠

@Shin_Tsukimi-- I forget the game we played I think it was Half Life 1 or 2 idk but never playing again ;-; to much weird in it.

@FlameSoul-- Prolly gonna get mvp 5 more times in a row ngl.

@Yamagata-- Appreciate you trusting me to come back to the team means a lot man.

*If I didn't @ you don't feel upset I'm probably just bad at remembering until I'm reminded*

Have a great rest of your day everyone.... until my next app (Ba11ParkFrank41 -- Staff Application #1,222,333,444,111) 😉 

- Ba11ParkFrank41

Where me at bruh..... Racist.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

n -- I know our relationship has been at multiple ends countless times, you pretty much hate me, and I pretty much hated you. But, I think over time I believe we've come to more of a respectable relationship that I feel has improved upon the years I've been here hopefully you feel the same. 

The few who can own up to their mistakes an try to improve are the few who will try an do right. 

Good luck in life. 

• Like 1

While you haven't been moderating for as long as others, I can confidently say you've left a positive impact on many! Hopefully we'll be able to talk from time to time. Nonetheless, I'm glad you're working on yourself and can't wait to see your application come up when the time is right for you! Wishing all the best for you Ba11ParkFrank41!

• Like 1