Tdizz - Returning Moderator application.

tdizz

In-game name: Tdizz
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:591101150
Warns: 1 false warn 😉 
Timezone: est
Playtime?: | tdizz has played for 410:27:38.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] was a mod then resigned because of travel.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

First off I'm making this because I always get pings in the staff discord about lack of staff on, and I have a decent amount of free time so I could for sure help out. I believe I am a good candidate for the position of "trial mod" because I was staff for about a month in a half and know all of the rules and punishments, I am very active on the forums and know the deal with replying to other moderator applications and reports and appeals, within my 400 hours of playing the server and staffing on it I know very well on how to deal with people in sits and ext. I know to take screenshots and recordings of almost every sit to make sure that if the player appeals I have evidence backing myself up.  I also feel like I've kept a great reputation in the community meeting people in game, helping new players who break the rules and also in TeamSpeak forming relationships with people outside my preferred community.

I'm also currently an administrator on the rust servers of GG which like I said in  my previous application gives me a good advantage being used to the forums and responding on reports and appeals,  because of this experience on rust, making my own confident decisions with bans and warns is beneficial to the rust team so I don't make a wrong call potentially letting someone break even more rules. I am a RCON vet which is closely related to the logs in gmod. Overall I know my way around the server and staffing in general, due to me traveling for my sport all I got is a laptop that can run gmod decently just hoping to come back and help a little if needed. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:  I was recently jailed for RDM which I deserved.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: August 3rd.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: whenever im needed.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  Football is basically my life, aside from school.
Did you read the staff rules?: Tdizz

Edited by tdizz
  • Like 3
  • Friendly 1
  • Winner 2

-1 your first application says you 15 now your 14? You got accepted in august then demoted in september for inactivity. You decide to come back and immediately reapply saying that you'll be on when needed. We have a pretty decent size staff team rn and mainly the pings that are happening is when we're trying to get the server pop up for a reset. 

• Cringe 2
  • Informative 2
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, Smitty said:

-1 your first application says you 15 now your 14? You got accepted in august then demoted in september for inactivity. You decide to come back and immediately reapply saying that you'll be on when needed. We have a pretty decent size staff team rn and mainly the pings that are happening is when we're trying to get the server pop up for a reset. 

okay…. he put in a one year difference on his app.

ohhhhh so you do the pings are coming in. Don’t talk about having a decent sized staff team and then say that we’re getting ping over pop. Shit doesn’t even make sense.

+1 great staff member on Rust and already knows the rounds on DRP. There is no harm if we bring him in. 

Edited by Papiraqi
feelings man… too brittle in this community ya know
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
21 minutes ago, Smitty said:

I know its a lame excuse but the keyboard on my phone is buggin and I prolly fat fingered 4 instead of 5, I did resign though because I was simply unable to get on a computer to be "active"

I understand the concern and appreciate the reply.

I've spoken to you a bit, not many interactions!
The community feedback seems pretty good!
I'd love to interact with you more to know more of your playstyle and how you carry yourself.
Until then
I am gonna remain

NEUTRAL

Edited by MisterShankie
Fixed it up
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1