Printer Collect Buffer

Metro_

Description: [ Printer collection buffer > Reduce to 0.5 seconds

Reasoning: [Faster collects!]

Additional Information: [ Video below ]

So as you may know, there is a buffer time in between collecting printers. A time frame where you cannot collect from any printers. The server has tried many different amounts of time for this. It used to be a lot worse than it is right now. However, when it comes to having a lot of printers it just takes a long time. Now 2 minutes isn't really a long time, but when you're tabbing out of a game to deal with printers it can get tedious. I've mentioned this idea in the OOC of the server and it seemed that players wanted it. In the video you can see how long it takes to buy coolers and collect from the printers. It would be much nicer to quickly collect and move on to more RP / anything else a player may want to do.

The timer is at a better spot than it used to be, but I think it could be better.

• Like 2
  • Spicy 1
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 3

The reason that the collection time was increased (used to be no collection time) is because players were complaining that their chat was getting spammed whenever their printers were stolen. However, I would love to see this back the the way it was simply because of convenience.

+1

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1

Has been put in and taken out several times. Don't see a single reason not to leave it in. We've had two overflows recently that I know of without having it in so I'd like to discount that myth here and now just incase someone still believes it. If someone is actually harassing with the collection whoever is getting harassed should either rejoin, or report and staff actually be there to handle it accordingly. If you just sit there and watch someone spam tf out of your printers you kinda just slow og 🤷‍♂️ 

+1 

• Winner 1
  • Agree 1