DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

TKTV Staff App

TKTV

5 minutes ago, SirSmity said:

Hey TK, You were always a great person when  you came back and played on US. I would love to see you work more with army. But still you were still a great person when you left. I would love to see you on the team, +1

Thank you appreciate the kind words! I 100% need to come work with both sides again trying to get an 160th life and then ill play on US some more! 

I've seen you on and playing, you seem like a good guy. Hopefully learned from past ban and warns. If you think you're ready for staff and serious enough. Then I will go ahead and give you my +1. I also find it beneficial that you've been staff before and have prior experience. Good luck! 

6 hours ago, TKTV said:

Playtime?: 

On GG affiliated servers 1000+

So I'm not giving this a +1 until you do /playtime ingame you wanna do that but I'm pretty sure you have the playtime but please get that done. 

So imma gonna say I'm +1   you are fun to talk too I would love to see you as staff to help out Remake with like sims and tps but like I wish you the best of luck.

Also don't ask Remake about a tryout earlier today with me in it.

Edited by HonestDog
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, HonestDog said:

So I'm not giving this a +1 until you do /playtime ingame you wanna do that but I'm pretty sure you have the playtime but please get that done. 

So imma gonna say I'm neutral because of the playtime thing but you are fun to talk too I would love to see you as staff to help out Remake with like sims and tps but like I wish you the best of luck.

Also don't ask Remake about a tryout earlier today with me in it.

Done also nice jump LMAO 

Edited by TKTV

Neutral

From what I can see I don't see you consistently but when you're on you don't cause issues, I have seen you be a bit toxic and you are on GB's blacklist for toxicity so if you become staff I hope that could change, but currently I haven't seen much from you over the bit that I've been here since I returned to Garnet.

If I see you more and you prove to be a bit less toxic than what I've seen or heard then I'd gladly give you a +1

+1

Have had nothing but good experiences being around TK he is an extremely nice guy and I have not seen this toxic side that others apparently have. I think based on his past as a staff member he would bring experience to the staff team I see no reason why he wouldn't be a great staff member!