Festive Milkman580 FUBARS Mod Application

MilkMan580

In-game name:Festive Milkman580 FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:554351307
Warns:0
Timezone: central standard time
Playtime?:323
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: I have OBS, so yes.
    Referrarals: Compa mau FUBAR, Gunshark and Codykw
    Past experiences as staff: One inde game (forhot what it was called)
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I am a very cool dude to hangout with, and im not a Introvert! I love making new friends and be very kind to all. I try my best and will not get a temper quickly, that includes anoying people. I am not bais agenst people just because they were the victem/victee of the RDM or other stuff. No matter what admin sit I do I will do the right thing even if it is to ban/kick/whatever. I will foucus on the admin report no mater what or what is happening to me. (being raided so on and so fourth) I will be nice to the other staff and try and make friends with them.  I've been on the server for a long time and know alot of ban reasons/warning reasons. I have a decent computer with ok WIFI and a high quility mouse, headphones and keyboard. I will not be rude in any way or form in a sit or in the game it's self. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include detaials: NLR X1
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have done 2 in the past

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2/3 hours a day (not including time off with family)
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Foot ball, paino and just walks with my family and the dogs.
Did you read the staff rules?: Festive milkman580 FUBAR IE: "Did you read the staff rules: {GG} Garnet".

Changing my answer again form neutral to a -1. You seem to be quite rude and I don’t see you fit for the team. I recommend getting a better reputation before reapplying 

also work on your spelling and make your paragraphs longer.

Edited by PM-of-Israel

Confirming I looked at previous apps and I don't know others experiences with him hes always been kind to me and followed rules and since I met him has been excited to apply when he got a mic he seems genuinely committed and with the proper training could be a good addition. +1

Confirming my referal.
3rd time he applies, that shows dedication.
As far as I know he is not lying about anything on the application.
Really decent playtime.
A really cool guy to hang out with.

+1

Compa Mau - DarkRP Moderator

Narco GIFs | Tenor

Most of my experiences with you have been toxic, you go out of your way to disrespect me whenever I get near you. Just want to throw that out there because that's not very mature behavior. To be quite honest, I don't know the purpose of your hatred for myself but the attitude isn't professional nor staff-like behavior. -1

• Informative 1
8 minutes ago, Entity said:

Most of my experiences with you have been toxic, you go out of your way to disrespect me whenever I get near you. Just want to throw that out there because that's not very mature behavior. To be quite honest, I don't know the purpose of your hatred for myself but the attitude isn't professional nor staff-like behavior. -1

Did you just copy and paste?

1 hour ago, MilkMan580 said:

I think you should address what @Entity is talking about rather then crack jokes, just a friendly word of advice. Maybe some context could clear it up? It's your app and all, but I'm just throwing this out there.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Agree 1

I'm honestly so lost reading this application, if you are serious about being staff I highly suggest that you go through the accepted applications and reflect.

its also not smart to send the link to your application in local chat, I don't have a pic of it but regardless don't do it man.

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1
10 hours ago, MilkMan580 said:

Responding to a -1 in this way shows immaturity and even a little toxicity, so it's gonna be a -1 from me based in this and what I've heard from others.

Edited by Maddox
typo