DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ace's MRP Ban Appeal.

In-game name:11B DS SFC Ace
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:565731649
Staff members in-game name: Riprandy, Camo, schizophrnic yelling at a wall.
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Randy(STEAM_0:1:208379805), schizophrnic yelling at a wall(STEAM_0:1:419873569), Camo(STEAM_0:1:175865220)
Date & Time of incident: Randy's (2021-04-02 - 01:38:02), Schizophrnic(2021-03-31 - 00:49:50), Camo(2021-02-10 - 12:26:44)
Timezone:CST
Ban Reason: Randy:Accumulating 3+ Bans, Schizophrnic:LTAP, Camo:Nitrp.
How long were you banned for?: Randy's ban (13-00:00), Schizophrnic's ban (01-01:00), Camo's ban (08-00:00)
Proof of Ban:https://garnetgaming.net/militaryrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A565731649
What happened? (include any proof):So long ago how am I supposed to know,
Why should your ban be removed?:

they banned me I was pretty young and I didn't understand the server rules and how it ran. Now I'm a bit older and I understand the rules.

• Like 1

What's up Ace! Good luck with the appeal buddy. Just want to put my 2 cents in on your appeal

Ace joined the MRP server at a pretty young age. I'm sure some of you know him. He did pretty good rising the enlisted ranks in Army, passed DS tryouts and other Army tryouts. He got banned almost a year ago permanently for accumulating 3 bans. I feel he should be given a second chance on the server being how young he was and didn't understand the server rules. Some of us players did our best teaching him the right way but as a kid its hard to understand how much routine we follow on the MRP server. Some of you might think he shouldn't have been playing the server but he's a kid and wanted to have fun just like the rest of us. He shows interest in the military life, which I'm sure a lot of others do on the server as well.

The NITRP bans he's accumulated didn't actually mean he has No intent to RP. He was never a troll, he did enjoy the server. He would get the bans due to how many warns he's received.
The LTAP ban he received I'm sure wasn't really LTAP being he didn't understand what LTAP even was. Some of his warns were from other players bullying him about his age and his voice and as a kid that's upsetting. He now understands those situations should be handled differently instead of just killing people that mess with him. He's never been banned for normal troll things like MRDM and such. This kid has had no wrong intentions on this server and I feel it's 100% fair to give him another chance being he's getting older and he understands what he's done wrong in the past couple of years on MRP. 

Here's a little clip of him actually wanting to succeed in the server (practicing for Green Beret tryouts) and just having a good time like the rest of us. 

+1

Edited by Rust
  • Like 7
22 minutes ago, Salmon said:

I'm iffy because Pyrex is 11 and the current Marshal

Everyone's different. Kids are kids with different upbringing's🙂Keep him on a thin line after the unban. I'm thinking the kid should at least have a second chance.

Edited by Rust

I am not really sure what to say but yeah, I can agree that he was pretty dumbfounded during when he was "young" or really just a year younger than 12. I've known this person for a while, and I've seen a few videos that included Ace and were pretty stupid but yeah things happen when you do stupid things from my experience. But really, I guess he deserves a second chance.

+1

also, do you know how long your ban actually was?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Tanhk said:

also, do you know how long your ban actually was?

His ban was a permanent ban for accumulating 3 bans. I don't think it's fair to be a perm on this kid. Thanks for the +1 🙂

Neutral.

when I look at your appeal it just doesn’t speak “I have made mistakes in my past that I regret doing, I’m asking for another chance because I believe I could be a positive person in the community and I wanna try and achieve that” You might state it, but it just feels like you came back spent five minutes on this and was like what see happens 

Can anyone vouch for you that you have changed? Have you been in discord/Teamspeak? I just think when someone makes mistakes they should try to show that they’re a different person than they beforehand.  

i’m only neutral because I believe in the idea of giving people second chances I just think they need to prove that they deserve it instead of it randomly getting given. 

• Agree 1

I think everyone knows im all about change and my first ban was a community ban around the age of like 12-14. However, everytime I appealed or asked for an apology I put effort towards it this application has about two sentences saying you forgot what you did (even though it wasnt that long ago and something that major youd probably remember) and it doesnt really have any remorse for how you acted previously. If someone on DRP could vouch for your behavior id be down to +1 @Shin_Tsukimi Any input? apologies for the ping.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I was asked by @Salmon  (and @Horseyyy) to comment directly onto this appeal, so I will do so giving some input.

Ace, you know I always tried to help you out, but you would constantly get yourself into trouble on darkrp, or even if you didn't cause it, you made things worse. This led you into a deep downward spiral and I noticed a significant change in you, in which you started to act more toxic towards people, getting you in to even worse situations. Now, I believe in second chances, and you were given a ton on Darkrp. However, I remember all my later interactions with you or when people talked about you to be incredibly toxic. Now recently, I have already been hearing reports of how you haven't changed at all and have been acting the exact same on star wars rp. To be completely honest, I do not think you should be unbanned. Your argument here is that you could prove yourself on the server, however I believe you have a long, long road ahead of you to fix your entire reputation on all the servers first before you can get this accepted. The fact I have people already telling me you are acting the exact same and yet you have this appeal up shocks me, and proves to me you still have not changed.

You have a long way to go before grace is going to be extended out to you. You are already one ban away from a very, very long ban on Darkrp, so you really aren't in a position to be appealing this currently. I really hope to see you succeed and become the Ace I used to know, but for now, I don't think you have made any attempt to prove that you have changed and deserve a unban. You make stupid decisions, you get stupid punishments. If you can't handle not being toxic and following the rules (which you were unable to accomplish last I saw you, and people are telling me you are still acting the exact same as then) then you should not be unbanned. Prove to all of us that you have changed, please. I would love nothing more then for you to do this. Good luck Ace.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1
  • Informative 2
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

have already been hearing reports of how you haven't changed at all and have been acting the exact same on star wars rp.

I, Haven't done starwars rp, I do not know where that's coming from.

Prove to all of us that you have changed, please. I would love nothing more then for you to do this. Good luck Ace.

After Being banned for about 2 month's on Dark rp, I Should now notice as of what I've done even during when my brother hopped on my drp acc and Mrdm'd, image0.png  Why would I even say "epicccc" and " which is rdm whatever that means" 

My brother is a complete jack ass for that, therefor, I wanna say I changed, I'm not a complete dumbass nor 11, So this is the only thing I'm asking for, I wanna prove myself so I can get a unban on MRP, 
despite the fact I'm gonna try to become staff, leave back what I've done In the past, And try my best to not be that old dumbass.

I really hope to see you succeed and become the Ace I used to know, but for now, I don't think you have made any attempt to prove that you have changed.

I know the past of me In DRP was shit cause of the like almost 20 damn bans, Ill change, I'm not gonna break the rule's and this is a promise, over of being here with garnet for the almost past 2 year's can change at some point, therefor I will prove that I am now worthy of Not being that old dumbass, And making stupid decisions and getting myself stupid ass punishment's, Since I've been back I swear I haven't been toxic, I don't know where that's coming from either. But like I'm gonna try my best shin, And when I say my best I'm Actually gonna try, I'll be the ace you know, but just not breaking rules, This is to prove myself, Shin.

• StarWarsRP Management Team

I'm curious why you haven't spent the time to firmly establish yourself as having changed, with DarkRP, before appealing a Permanent Ban on MRP for effectively disregarding the rules. You've made this appeal claiming you have changed, yet you've had access to DarkRP this entire time (excluding DarkRP bans) and have not shown that enough yet there, but MRP will be different?

Upon checking your MRP warns, you received 19 of them in the 2-3 months leading up to your ban so I find it incredibly difficult to believe you did not understand the rules (most of these are RDM warns)

• Agree 1