SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:0:96380844

Staff members in-game name: Jake

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): 

Date & Time of incident: I am not sure

Timezone: EST

Ban Reason: Cheating

How long were you banned for?: Permanently 

Proof of Ban: 

What happened? (include any proof):  I was banned for cheating and I have realized this before but did not want to bother fighting it because of a dislike of me in the community. I have seen the “evidence” and the person in the screenshot was clearly not me but CoolMech (If you do not know who CoolMech is, he is my IRL friend). I should have never been banned in the first place which invalidates the 30 day rule ban appeal. I apologize to anyone who I affected negatively but I should have never been banned at the start. 

I understand that this looks bad with  my prior bans but I have appealed those bans so the previous bans have no relevance to this topic. Clearly the “evidence” was a witch hunt to get me banned and was obviously targeted towards me. I am willing to contribute to RP as well as work towards a GM position if allowed by staff. 

Edited by Topshotzz
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 4
  • Cringe 2
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 3
  • Disagree 1

You were community banned, I would recommend talking to garnet or proggy as Theos can't lift those.

I no longer have proof for any of my bans. However proof wasn't required for the community ban is it was based on character, not just the act of cheating.

Edited by Jake
  • Like 1