DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Your Annual FIREARM CHANGES MEGATHREAD

Nutter

7 hours ago, Woods said:

I can’t lie to you I don’t see the big issue with suicide bomb like it server the Same purpose as a frag grenade and is almost entirely useless in war unless clearing out second floor factory as the target is super easy to hit you quite literally sacrifice yourself for some measly kills in a once in a blue moon event want proof an unnamed person went 1-81 because they were only using the suicide bomb 

We're on the 2nd floor of AA and the suicide bomber goes off somewhere on the ground floor and a few of us died

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/6LzOtRLrkhtoK/d1337rqJ8QIB?invite=cr-MSxVem0sMzczNjMxNjQs

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, Salmon said:

We're on the 2nd floor of AA and the suicide bomber goes off somewhere on the ground floor and a few of us died

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/6LzOtRLrkhtoK/d1337rqJ8QIB?invite=cr-MSxVem0sMzczNjMxNjQs

The thing about this is I’ve tested this using different areas like tc with the door open being next to the wall and it never killed anyone so this just seems to be a once in a blue moon bug 

I don’t have much to add to this thread considering I don’t use much variety of weaponry outside the FN Fal and AEK but personally I believe the suicide bomb needs a nerf the range is just whilst realistic unfair in a lot of scenarios and should def be hit with a major nerf. On the topic of SMG’s I def believe the MP5A4/5 need a buff aswell as a very very minor buff of the FMG-9 but not to the point where they result in being the Meta like the old days. I have almost every SMG and basically never use them in combat because of how more convenient the AEK and FAL are. 

On 2/13/2022 at 11:28 PM, Horseyyy said:

I don’t have much to add to this thread considering I don’t use much variety of weaponry outside the FN Fal and AEK but personally I believe the suicide bomb needs a nerf the range is just whilst realistic unfair in a lot of scenarios and should def be hit with a major nerf. On the topic of SMG’s I def believe the MP5A4/5 need a buff aswell as a very very minor buff of the FMG-9 but not to the point where they result in being the Meta like the old days. I have almost every SMG and basically never use them in combat because of how more convenient the AEK and FAL are. 

As I just said doesn’t need a major nerf as it’s very situational and is more of a meme then a actual tool 

• Disagree 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...