DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Anthony's Gamemaster Application

In-game name: TSFU SSGT AnthonyD

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:434809053

Warns: 0

Timezone: CST

Playtime:| TSFU SSGT AnthonyD has played for 1013:59:20.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Bowl, Benz, Milky

Past experiences as a Game Master: None 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am wanting to bring some rp events back to this server. I can say that I RP very well and can think of things in a timely manner. I have participated in a ton of events and I am a character in these events frequently. I have noticed that during peacetime some gamemasters are busy with tryouts and that leaves nothing to do for the rest of the people on the server. I am almost never busy and I could host events all of the time, whether it be a FFA arena,l KOTH, and even rp events.

I am all the time doing passive rp, I set my bodygroups to look like a civilian and I act like the owner of Hotel Paris. With GM I could take these small passive rp events and improve on them tremendously. I like to keep things real simple when I do events and I think people will enjoy that. I was staff previously and I feel like I did very well and that I am more then trustworthy with the GM powers given to me.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I was banned for 10 minutes by Proggy for “take a break”. I got this ban because i reported the LSAC bot which was a very stupid thing for me to do.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Everyday after I finish my schoolwork.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: A GM is supposed to keep players entertained during peacetime and host big-small scale events for them whether it be a FFA Arena, or a huge server wide event. Also a GM should provide RP events to give players a break from PVP.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would host small scale events such as a patrol for 11B/Tali, assassinations, and more. I could also do large scale events that take up a whole peacetime that involve event characters and participation from both sides. I would also set up missions for both sides to do.

Please list and explain 3 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in:

The Rebellion

A group of Afghani citizens are attempting to overthrow the Taliban and rid Afghanistan of them forever. They are armed with very bad weapons but are powerful in numbers (i would use both players and npcs for this event). The Taliban sent a group of 4 to go check on the civilians to check for any funny business but they get attacked. I love free range rp events so if those 4 taliban don’t survive then the event is over, if they survive then they go and warn all of the taliban. The Taliban and the rebellion go to war.

Patrol Unit 

So for this event I will set up NPCs at multiple buildings. The Taliban must go clear each of the locations out but they must RP as a patrol unit. That means there should be proper breach and clear techniques and they must be 1 unit and not stray away from each other. This is kind of a serious RP event and I believe some people will enjoy it.

The Bomb

Since I am in both AFSOC and TSFU I want to have an event for the US also. So the taliban have an active bomb located in abandoned airfield. The US must get there and defuse it before it goes off (the timer will be 10 minutes). There will be NPCs set up there and they must take them all out and defuse the bomb in that 10 minutes. 

Please list and explain 1 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: 

Capture The Flag

This event will be short and simple. There are 2 flags on each side of the factory. The Taliban and US will have a classic game of capture the flag. Whenever a side takes a flag back to their flag they will score a point. If someone is holding a flag and they die then the flag will be brought back to the original position.

• Agree 7

+1

I referred Anthony because I think he will do extremely well as a GM, he has experience as staff as well. He is an active player as well.

On 1/20/2022 at 11:28 PM, AnthonyThwompus said:

The Rebellion

I also like the event ideas as well. I think its important to included afghan as much as possible with events.

Patrol Unit

I like this one as well. This is very good for keeping the players engaged during peacetime. It works

The Bomb

I think more information needs to be given here. I believe this could be a very good event.

Other than that i think your event ideas are pretty good. Goodluck Anthony I hope you get accepted!