SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:104945459

Warns: 0 

Timezone: EST Pacific

Playtime?: 51:43:07

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES]

Referral(s): TKTV 🙂

Past experiences as staff:

Werwolf Gaming (UK's Former Biggest SWRP Server) [Super-Admin] in 2017. 

Sapphire Servers Network [Head Director] (Formerly one of the biggest Gmod Networks] in ~ 2018. Link: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/sapphireserverrp

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Dedication, over the course of 6+ years I have played SWRP on many different servers. I love everything about it, and my personal drive to provide a good experience is top of the list. I provide a lot more experience in this specific niche. I have been in leadership positions on multiple big franchise SWRP servers and I helped run one for about a year and a half. Not only had I been in high administrative roles staff wise, but also leadership roles in RP. (Battalion General, almost CO for every regiment existent). I provide the general knowledge of Event Coordination as I was previously a event coordinator. I know how to manage large scale player counts and make a smooth experience for players. I was head director of one of Gmod's biggest networks, "Sapphire Servers", managing thousands of players consistently a month including in-game and in discord. I manage and develop discord servers for big brands in real life such as Denied Approval, who has worked with celebrities of the likes of; Lil Yachty, Trippie Redd, Kanye West, ASAP Rocky and many more. So all around I bring a load of management and professional experience, but not too professional to get in the way of having a good time! I'm very passionate about this servers growth and potential and would love to be able to bring my experience to the table and help push that narrative of success!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: No.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Nearly everyday to every other day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I work as a social media manager and also a developer for social medias. I also make music. 

Did you read the staff rules?: Kenro

Edited by Kenrotheangrycg
  • Agree 7

Sapphire Servers sounds alot like Garnet Gaming.... hmmm. jkjk

+1

Good app and great credentials, he has performed well in the community and as Navy. i believe he would make a fine addition to our collection.

also your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:104945459 btw

Edited by BatHulkSmash

+1

Honestly I haven't seen anybody join the server after me and be as dedicated as this guy. Whenever I see him/talk to him  he always talks about wanting to help people in the server or the server in some way and he is always doing what he can to make sure everything is running smoothly. Would make a might fine mod