DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Krim Ban Appeal

Krim

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

+1 

I won’t quote @Jake’s post but what he said is correct. Krimzin approached me asking if I’d entertain a deal similar to Pencil’s. Obviously I had involvement in his infraction so I told him I’m not comfortable handling that alone, so let’s bring in Jake. What Jake mentioned is true. I believe we both had positive experiences with krimzin and believed that he was no longer a threat but still had to earn his unban. We agreed that a successful case against a high profile member would result in his unban. Unfortunately the content didn’t provide enough to act but it’s impossible to deny that the effort was there. He reached out and was proactive in trying to prove that he wanted what’s best for the server. On top of that, believe me when I say that Jake and I’s terms were quite strict and restricting, even in the event he was unbanned.

On a personal note, I know Krim. He and I have known each other for going on 3.5 years. I’ve seen him at his peak, and seen him at his trough. Despite the people around him, he’s never allowed the majority to influence his behavior. He made a mistake, myself included. He’s someone I truly believe would be able to return and contribute to the server. The threat of a repeat offense is incredibly low with him and the possibility of him positively contributing to the server is actually quite high, contrary to this peers.

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 2
  • Agree 1