DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

P1SS_Puppy's Mod Application

P1ss_Puppy

9 hours ago, P1ss_Puppy said:

I should be chosen over other applicants because I uphold the highest standards of discipline to myself and others. I am outgoing, fair and act with upmost of integrity. I have only sought out equality through my day to day actions as I work in sales. I have a lot of experience with irate individuals and have near perfected the art of diffusing a heated situation. This has been proven in the countless sits that I have part taken in on my offensive behalf. I have always looked for ways to better the server by looking for errors, discrepancies or lack there of during my active hours. 

So your 1st paragraph is well written but could be better for a person at your age (could be better) 

I am a prime asset to a team and stand out from all others

You don't go in depth of how you would be, besides being vague of your skills form the plethora of fields you have worked in

I have had a compassions for obtaining a role such as this for a few years and have seized this opportunity to promote the growth of this server and better its community.

Filler

All efforts in my 100+ hours that I have dedicated to this server have really encouraged me to aid in the growth and development of garnet games.

Doesn't really answer the question to why you should be picked over others. 

Your 1st paragraph answers the question yet your 2nd paragraph doesn't and has filler. I suggest putting less filler an the truth an not be vague

You also have cases against you of being toxic, now I don't really want to go off of much without proof but you have multiple people accusing you so my decision on this application is going to be a change from a +1 to a -1 

• Like 2

+1

Played with him a few times, both raided him and based with him. He broke failbase once (but he was like level 20 at the time).

But nonetheless, he is aware the rules and I think he’s fit in with some well respected people of the community also.

9 hours ago, Lox said:

Not enough referrals as other applicants and also paragraphs week asf 
L

+
RATIO

9 hours ago, Candy_ said:

+1 good referral

-1 barely any paragraphs 2nd one is 2 sentences long 

but yeah,

L

+

R A T I O

You guys dunk on him for having weak paragraphs but your response is “L + Ratio”? At least he can spell and utilize capital letters. Get these two some English tutors I beg you. 

Edited by Deft
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2
9 hours ago, Lox said:

L

+
RATIO

+1 good referral

but yeah,

L

+

R A T I O

How are you guys staff lmao so immature.

regardless, decent application looks like you improved it from what it was so it shows some dedication +1.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1 good referral

but yeah,

L

+

R A T I O

9 hours ago, Lox said:

L

+
RATIO

This is just people not paying any attention to how we do staff apps. I am sorry for their behavior and to Lox and Candy referrals are not even needed. Yes referrals are nice to have but still not required.

• Like 2
  • Agree 4

+1

Decent guy in-game and has knowledge about the server overall. 

Not sure why these other guys are acting so weird but pretty sure they're holding some personal grudge against you. I am certain you will do great on the staff team. Our interactions in-game can be counted on one hand, but you've definitely shown to me that you care about the server and that you want to help other players. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, PM-of-Israel said:

You’ve been very toxic in game and to the point where you go “yeah just resolve you guys can’t do your job right anyways” I dont think that this is the mindset a staff member should have -1

2 hours ago, Super_Quackers said:

-1 toxic to community when basing... not to mention during previous sits with this guy...

speaking from experience

Can either of you DM me or post onto here some examples or evidence of this? Lack of examples lead me to believe this is more of an RP grudge as opposed to a general toxicity problem, which is why I'd love to hear more so I can know all of the facts.

If he's really toxic... and this is his staff application... wouldn't you want to include a bit of proof of your claims? Like a screenshot of him being toxic perhaps?

---

I think your paragraphs look/sound great and it feels like more of a serious job application rather than I am used to seeing. I think based on what you've said you're more than qualified to staff on this server.

+1

However, if any of the people making unbased claims about you being toxic decide to actually back it up with proof I am likely to change this to a -1.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, ShankNinja said:

Can either of you DM me or post onto here some examples or evidence of this? Lack of examples lead me to believe this is more of an RP grudge as opposed to a general toxicity problem, which is why I'd love to hear more so I can know all of the facts.

If he's really toxic... and this is his staff application... wouldn't you want to include a bit of proof of your claims? Like a screenshot of him being toxic perhaps?

---

I think your paragraphs look/sound great and it feels like more of a serious job application rather than I am used to seeing. I think based on what you've said you're more than qualified to staff on this server.

+1

However, if any of the people making unbased claims about you being toxic decide to actually back it up with proof I am likely to change this to a -1.

here ya go, the man himself posted it on youtube, and I have it saved as well incase he tries to take it down

3 hours ago, Super_Quackers said:

here ya go, the man himself posted it on youtube, and I have it saved as well incase he tries to take it down

I don’t hear myself getting toxic at all. This seems like a rather mundane, typical sit, with one case of a player RDM’ing multiple people. The other case was someone raiding then typing raid over. The only person upset about this whole interaction during the video was non other than drypitachip himself. I rest my case on this videos level of reported toxicity.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
43 minutes ago, Pluto_ said:

Just sayin, if you get staff, you are going to get ripped apart in sits because of your name, especially if you're the type to just type instead of talking in sits

I would not have an issue with a name change. And I typically do not type and use mic 9 times out of 10. I do appreciate the constructive criticism though. Thank you.

1 hour ago, P1ss_Puppy said:

I would not have an issue with a name change. And I typically do not type and use mic 9 times out of 10. I do appreciate the constructive criticism though. Thank you.

Nah keep your name , if you get ripped you rip them 

+1

seems cool, good app. I wish you best of luck. 

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

My only concern that is keeping me from +1'ing this is that I've noticed during a lot of sits you tend to ask for the max punishment, while this isn't exactly a bad thing i do view it as a cause for concern among staff. When you are staffing and taking sits, you gotta remember compassion is what will bring players back. Sure i could warn and jail the level 4 who broke NLR, but I would much rather teach the guy what NLR is and help them avoid it in the future. Being staff is not just about blindly enforcing the rules. Its about creating a fun environment for new players to enjoy and thrive in. For this reason I will remain Neutral, I am willing to switch this to a +1 in the future. 

• Like 3
  • 300 IQ 1

1 minute ago, Glorbnob said:

My only concern that is keeping me from +1'ing this is that I've noticed during a lot of sits you tend to ask for the max punishment, while this isn't exactly a bad thing i do view it as a cause for concern among staff. When you are staffing and taking sits, you gotta remember compassion is what will bring players back. Sure i could warn and jail the level 4 who broke NLR, but I would much rather teach the guy what NLR is and help them avoid it in the future. Being staff is not just about blindly enforcing the rules. Its about creating a fun environment for new players to enjoy and thrive in. For this reason I will remain Neutral, I am willing to switch this to a +1 in the future. 

Definitely, I completely understand what you mean. First off, I really appreciate your genuine constructive criticism. With that in mind, I do want to share that in sits I have often stated or requested for maximum punishment when I am being trolled by that player on multiple occasions or have had a history with said player. In times that I have done it to a low level I do apologize. Thank you again.