DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Care - Staff Application

Care

In-game name: 75R SGT Care

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96074216

Warnings: None (0)

Timezone: I live in the Netherlands, so its 6+ seen from EST.

Playtime: 75R SGT Care has played for 439:34:22

Do you have access to TeamSpeak/Discord and a microphone?: Yes, I use them a lot. Its way easier to talk through a microphone.

Do you have the ability to record GMOD video’s?: Yes I use GeForce Experience.

Referral(s): Do I need them? ^^

Past experiences as staff: I was a H. Mod for GG MRP before.

How long have you been a part of Garnet Gaming?

For 500+ hours now, I really enjoy my time here and I’m pretty active during the times that maybe Americans cant be active due to time zones.

How do you plan on benefiting our server?

I feel I would be a good candidate because I have a good level of maturity and know when to cut the joking around and get serious. I’m always making sure that I treat everyone evenly, I don’t like putting someone up front cause I like someone. No, I always try to be as fair to the players as possible. Besides of that I think the time that I can be online are pretty useful for the GG MRP server. Also cause im from the Netherlands my timezone will be useful. I can do sits, help new people out and assist wherever needed.

I always say ‘Respect comes in two unchangeable steps: giving it and receiving it.’. I think this quote speaks for itself. If you give respect you can earn it back. Respect is one of the most important things online and like I said in the first paragraph I always treat people evenly.. I hope I will be considered for the job as a staff member of the MRP server!

Have you ever been banned or punished on a Garnet Gaming service? If so, Include details

Nope never been and never want to make it that far. Just acting normal and playing the game that I like.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Yes, when I became staff first back in 2021.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I think mostly like 4 to 8 hours a day. When I work it will be about 4 hours and if I’m off work I’m online for like 6 to 8 hours a day.

Edited by Careless
  • Agree 4

+1 - You're an active community member and you have been previous staff and gamemaster. I haven't heard of anything bad about you recently, and you have been previous staff and GM, I don't see why you won't be able to get into staff again. Hope to see you on the staff team!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+ Lots of hours
+ Good well made application
+ Somewhat well known
+ Previously staff on the server
+ Different timezone, we need staff that are in different 
time zones this means you'll be on later

I don't got anything to put for a -, I'm going to give you a +1 so good luck

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Neutral, The best of this app is the fact that you got hours and the fact that you have a EU TZ also you only put 1 very small way you would help the server which is taking sits at off times which is good but is that all lol, saying your a kind person and know when to not joke is kinda what’s expected of you as staff 

Edited by leansamuel101
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2

Did not know who exactly who we are talking about until I saw this man in game.

Mans app is decent, has been previous staff, and also really wants to help out his own faction in any way possible. I think that energy could be used to make the server better.

Definitely a +1 on my part.

Edited by ShinyAtlas