Warns: 01/02/2022 | “Please Do Better” | Bishopil

Time zone: PST

Playtime?: North of 210 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a Microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry’s Mod Videos?: Yes

Past Experiences as Staff: None so far, but we all have to start somewhere lmao

Referrals: KENROOOOOOOOOOO

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [Minimum 2 Paragraphs]

Personally it's hard saying you’re above somebody else because I’m sure you have great applicants who are also writing about why they are better. What I can say is in the short amount of time I’ve played on this server I’ve really enjoyed a lot of aspects of it. I’ve been slowly working my way up in the server and feel like I can honestly say I think I’ve done what I can to help the server where I can, but so far that has only been RP wise. I feel like to help further, I would have to try and see if I could get accepted as Admin or GM and help on a different level. I’ve had leadership experiences IRL when it came to leading via being a band nerd and put as a section leader for 3 years, and also being in the military after high school and seeing leaders in every direction I look. Being around these leaders all day I do believe I can pick up some traits on how one should act and treat certain things without destroying the morale of those around you. 

While I realize to some I’m still young and may not be filled with experience like other people, I do also believe that it could come to be useful in knowing the difference between joking around and minging. I'm not afraid to question people on their actions in game whether that be me with, or without Admin. That being said I will do what I can to make sure every call that is made by me, and others, is fair to the individual, and the rest of the server. While I’m aware I’m still fairly new to GG servers and G-MOD as a whole, I know I can make a positive difference on this server given the opportunity, I just need the chance to prove it. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Nope

Have you made any previous applications, If so when? Nope

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Whenever I'm on, which is usually at least 5 hours a day after work (usually after 5pm-10pm, sometimes earlier or later) and most weekends.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry’s Mod? I play music and hangout with friends from work, but that’s about it.

Did you read the staff rules? Mark

Edited by marks13001
  • Spicy 2

+1

There have been better apps and there have been worse apps, and as he said, you gotta start somewhere. Mark has been a dedicated member of 91st from the beginning and earned himself the title of XO pretty quickly. He brings a lot to the table in regards to RP and he translates a lot of what he knows from the military into SWRP. Though he can be a little impatient at times, he has done well so far in his current positions and i believe he will do well as a staff member.

• Like 1

Fat + 1 , 

Mark is a excellent guy, both well rounded and loved by the community. Absurdly active and provides great help and foundation for both experienced and new players alike. Adding him to the staff team would be like adding Lebron James to a team with Kobe and MJ, this would be the dream team. Would love to see mark's love for the server and dedication brought forward into the staff team, providing support for the server alike! (Add me to referrals) 

• Like 1

+1

This man is the definition of based. He’s helped me when I’ve needed help, been serious when he needed to be serious, and everything in between. I was hoping I’d see something like this in staff applications from mark to +1 at some point. Tbh my only problem with this whole thing is the lack of explanation about the warn.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

+1

This man is the definition of based. He’s helped me when I’ve needed help, been serious when he needed to be serious, and everything in between. I was hoping I’d see something like this in staff applications from mark to +1 at some point. Tbh my only problem with this whole thing is the lack of explanation about the warn.

Ngl, I also wish I had an explanation for the warn ngl. I tried asking about it and didn't really get and information on what the warn was for.

• Like 1

I believe mark would make an excellent addition of the Mod team! He's active, constantly asking for what to improve on and always listening to people when an issue or problem they may have. He talks to his people and actively interacts with other Battalions to make sure they are enjoying themselves. Meaty +1 from me. 

• Like 1

Personally, I haven’t had a wonderful experience with Mark. On some occasions has been aggressive towards me and I don’t appreciate that. Usually don’t focus on warns when making a response, however the warn was for something of a serious matter.

Overall a -1 for me, if you could clean up your character then I’ll consider changing to a +1 in the future.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1