Skelteen

In-game name: Skelteen

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:0:163279468

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 120 Hrs and 54 seconds

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Dr Turtle, Conway

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Not Gmod related

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I am an active member of Garnet Gaming’s CWRP server and I am pretty much able to play whenever (I'm a no life).  Due to the fact that I play daily and for a good chunk of the day. I often see RDM, and hardcore minging so I see alot of what staff has to deal with, and I think I’m capable of dealing with said problems.  I understand the rules of the server like the back of my hand, and I’ve never gotten a warn or really gotten in trouble on the server.  I think I could help out in the server with suggestions too, as i've played for a good bit, i've seen what some people want, so I could help pitch those ideas to the right audience.

I believe I would be a great asset to the server as I am always on from noon till dawn.  I am a nice person and I respect the rules of the server and respect the players and staff of the server.  I understand the delicacy between having fun during RP yet not crossing the line into minging or breaking rules.  If I were accepted I would continue to spend a consistent amount of time on CWRP without interference.  And help to take care of Mass RDM’s, racism, homophobia, and much more idiocracy.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details NO

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NONE

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3:10 pm till 10 pm or longer MON-THURS, All day on weekends.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I play a little bit of CSGO and casually game with friends, I do digital art and make music for fun.

Did you read the staff rules?: Skelteen

Edited by Skelteen

Hey, I appreciate that you are applying for Staff. I recommend emphasizing further on the question: Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]. Typical high school paragraphs are 5-6 sentences minimum. Going over the minimum will bring more attention and positive replies to your application. Please take this into consideration, thank you!

Edited by special

I'm leaning towards a +1 based off of my interactions with you on the server. you haven't done anything that puts you negatively on the staffs radar

45 minutes ago, special said:

I recommend emphasizing further on the question: Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]. Typical high school paragraphs are 5-6 sentences minimum. Going over the minimum will bring more attention and positive replies to your application.

i do agree with special about putting some more effort into the 'why should we choose you' section as it will definitely help.

7 hours ago, Skelteen said:

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Not Gmod related

secondly, it doesn't matter if you have JUST Gmod staff experience, we are looking for any kind of staffing experience at all. even if it was some small moderator role on a discord server, it shows us that you were trusted enough to hold this kind of power, and will tell us the kind of staff member you may be.

STEAM_0:0:163279468 (this is your steam ID btw)

Edited by BatHulkSmash