SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:26003205

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 91 hrs 

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Kenro

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

- Moderator on Browntown TTT servers in 2017 (Former largest TTT network)

- Co-Owner of CD Network in 2018 (Former TTT network)

- Moderator on Olympus Arma 3 Altis Life in 2018 (Largest altis life server)

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I possess a variety of experience across a number of high traffic servers and networks and know how to provide a good experience to all different types of players. I really enjoy this community and I'm willing to give my best effort toward pushing the potential of this server. Additionally, I have a solid understanding of how staff should communicate with each other and handle those that intend to disrupt the enjoyment of other players. My experience administrating TTT servers helped me learn to think on my feet as a staff member, as RDMers were frequent. Furthermore, hackers are a very common occurrence in Altis Life, and being a moderator I learned how to quickly identify and deal with them before they could cause significant damage to the server. Ensuring player enjoyment and identifying and properly dealing with those who seek to disrupt that is something I have a good amount of experience in.

My ability to compromise makes me a solid candidate for staff as well. Altis Life servers have notoriously divided communities that are split between factions on what they want. Learning to compromise and work with a variety of people was a necessary aspect of being a moderator.  Considering recent events, I feel that my ability to reach a compromise on problems can be valuable to the future of this server. Although I do have college, I'm still willing to find time in my day to set aside to volunteer as a staff member. In addition, I have a solid grasp on the management side of servers as I was Co-Owner for a high pop TTT network, where I managed the staff team, in-game players, and discord server. I believe this server has a great amount of potential to be one of the top if not the top SWRP server, and I hope to help bring some vitality to the player base. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Every other day at least

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I do martial arts and have a second degree black belt in Taekwondo, along with some capoeira.

Did you read the staff rules?: shroud 🙂 

Edited by shroud
Adding paragraphs

PHAT + 1 

When he told me he was interested in staff, I immediately got excited for this application. If you know Shroud, then you would know the community really appreciates him. Great experience, and overall a really solid pick for staff in my books. Shroud has proven his dedication to the server time and time again. 

21 minutes ago, shroud said:

In-game name: shroud

I possess a variety of experience across a number of high traffic servers and networks and know how to provide a good experience to all different types of players. I really enjoy this community and I'm willing to give my best effort toward pushing the potential of this server. I have a knowledge of staff commands and their proper uses and have good communication skills. I will always give my honest perspective and I'm open to compromise in virtually any situation. I'm willing to put in the work, and I'm happy to help out in any way I can. I believe this server has a great amount of potential to be one of the top if not the top SWRP server, and I hope to help bring some vitality to the player base.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I do martial arts and have a second degree black belt in Taekwondo, along with some capoeira.

Hey, I appreciate that you are applying for Staff. I recommend emphasizing further on the question: Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]. You have only one paragraph. Typical high school paragraphs are 5-6 sentences minimum. Going over the minimum will bring more attention and positive replies to your application. Please take this into consideration, thank you!

Hey, I appreciate that you are applying for Staff. I recommend emphasizing further on the question: Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]. You have only one paragraph. Typical high school paragraphs are 5-6 sentences minimum. Going over the minimum will bring more attention and positive replies to your application. Please take this into consideration, thank you!

I agree with this, try to put some more work into this section cause it will go a long way.

It seems like you definitely have some experience in staffing roles and i have not had any negative interactions with you so im inclined to give a +1. 

On 2/23/2022 at 4:52 PM, shroud said:

In-game name: shroud

I possess a variety of experience across a number of high traffic servers and networks and know how to provide a good experience to all different types of players. I really enjoy this community and I'm willing to give my best effort toward pushing the potential of this server. I have a knowledge of staff commands and their proper uses and have good communication skills. I will always give my honest perspective and I'm open to compromise in virtually any situation. I'm willing to put in the work, and I'm happy to help out in any way I can. I believe this server has a great amount of potential to be one of the top if not the top SWRP server, and I hope to help bring some vitality to the player base.

Hey Shroud, you currently don't meet the requirements for the question: Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]. You have a under developed paragraph. Typical paragraphs have a minimum of 5-6 sentences and going above the minimum will make your application stand out too!. Make sure to have 2 paragraphs. If you are struggling on answering the question, I recommend explaining your soft and hard skills, as well as, emphasizing on the prior experience and how it can relate to staffing on GG SWRP. Please take this into consideration, thank you!