DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Acer's Staff Application

acer

In-game name: Jedi High Council Plo Koon - 19thAW LCPL Acer
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:150783532
Warns: None
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:  Jedi High Council Plo Koon has played for 336:46:27.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None, haven't asked
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] MRP Admin about 4 months ago 
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

First and foremost, I'm committed to putting in the work that it takes to be a staff member. I've done it before, and I'll do it again, it's honestly probably unhealthy for me to put as much time in as I do on the server, but I plan on doing it, especially if this staff application is accepted. I want to help out the server in more ways than simply being in game and being active, and I don't really see myself as a GM, so here I am. I pride myself in knowing the rules and making sure I understand everything staff wise, I would do the same as I did on MRP, I unironically knew the answer to every scenario that could be provided in response to the rules.

As many jokes as there are about me in the community, I believe I have the ability to commit to an administrative role within SWRP, and I think I would do a great job. I plan on sticking around for quite some time, which in itself makes me different from most applicants. You won't believe how many people obtain staff, chill for about two months, and then dip. That isn't me. Although I am aware that most jokes about me in the community are simply that, jokes, I fear that they make hurt this staff application, so I ask you to kindly disregard that for now, as this is serious for me because I really do wish to help the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

Banned on MRP in 2020 for MassRDM, it was non-malicious but that wasn't a thing back then.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Two applications on MRP, one of which was accepted.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

3-9PM EST on weekdays, all day starting from 9AM EST on weekends.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Other than hanging out with the homies and occasionally going out to a movie, not much.
Did you read the staff rules?:

acer

• Like 4
  • Cringe 1
  • Winner 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

+1 and referral if GM's can refer staff members. If not, let me refer him as the Manager/SA over him when he was an Admin.

He's very aware of when to be serious and when he can shoot the shit. As Garnet said, I tried to tell him being a GM would be much more impactful and needed. Staff usage on our SWRP is fairly minimal and I'm still going to try and convince you to change your app to a GM one. Either way, good luck and +1.

• Like 2

+1

Every time I am on SWRP (which is daily) this kid is always a huge help to me. He helps me learn SWRP and answers my questions + he's fun to be around. I think he'd be a great fit for the staff team as he was in MRP. Good luck buddy🙂👊

• Like 1

I dunno if the staff team can carry all the weight of acer but I guess we will see. +1, he is very active and has helped a tremendous amount on Jedi and worked his ass off to get Plo Koon. I have seen some change in him and I think he'd be good for the staff team.

Edited by Remake
  • Like 3
  • Winner 1