STEAM_0:0:581005055
Warns: none
Timezone: EST
Playtime: 558:05:47

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): Dusk and Gabeisthat
Past experiences as staff: none
How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

First things first, I will benefit this server by making the MRP server enjoyable for everyone. I am ready and willing to put in the work as staff. I don’t really have the experience for being staff but I have a general idea of what it will look like. I am committed to putting my time and effort into the server, even more if this application gets accepted. I plan to take the job as staff seriously, not just abuse its power. I am willing to help the server in more ways than constantly getting on everyday and be very active. I want to help the server clean up the negative part of the community that might be hurting us in getting new players. I want to help the server grow, to put it short. I also want to help people feel more comfortable in the community as well as wanting them to feel welcomed.

In my opinion, I think I can handle an administrative role in the MRP server. I am also here on the server to stay for a while. I won’t be like those people that join the server and then leave after a couple months. Here is something I will admit, I am not the most social person on the server as someone could imagine but I don’t think that would get in the way of anything. That is all I really have to say I just hope this application gets accepted. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?: nope
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: First one
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  I contribute about 4-6 hours on a week day but a lot more on like the weekend and stuff like that

Edited by Stigz

Hey Stigz, good luck on your application. Lets get into my rating

+ Good hours.
+ 2 Referrals from good staff members (one of which was confirmed).
+ I see you on a fair amount.
+ No issues from you and you seem to be doing well as an officer.
+ No past warns or other punishments.

= 15, very young and may be immature at times, I've set to see your maturity range.
= Decent paragraphs but they aren't very unique, you say what everyone else has said.

- Can't find anything to put here, good job

It's going to be a +1 for me, however, I would like to see how you handle yourself maturity wise.

32 minutes ago, CanadianTyrant said:

15, very young and may be immature at times, I've set to see your maturity range.

To begin, while this is an excellent point, I do not think it applies here. I find Stigz to be very mature despite his age, and I behoove you to try and take a closer inspection of him over the next few days. You will see what I mean.

Stigz has been one of the most helpful, mature, and successful members of 055. Having helped Soap and I to bring back the faction to where it needs to be. I would consistently find myself looking to Stigz, and seeing how excellent an officer he is, and when I heard he was planning on making a staff application, I knew it was the next step for him. While I typically don't comment on staff applications unless I explicitly give the person my referral, I truly believe that Stigz has an incredibly strong future within the staff team, and beyond. It is rare to find people newer members like this especially, like mentioned previously, at a younger age. This is arguable one of the easiest +1s I've ever given out.

+1.

• Agree 2

+1

I see you as a great potential for Staff since I already see you as a great member of 055th and the community itself. I've had positive experiences with the trio you're apart of and look forward to seeing y'all each time I get on and run an event or play war, as it's a genuine joy to play against or with y'all either way. Your overall application seems to be in order and from the looks of it I'm not the only one who agrees that your standing in the community is positive. Cheers!

+1

Good kid, actually cares about helping out his faction and doing it for the betterment of the server/his playing side. Continue to put efforts into this and you will definitely deserve this shot at the staff team. Good luck!

• Agree 3