Finally time

Yea so I think I have done enough harm to my reputation at this point, bit of a dinosaur. ill be around on reserves but i think its best that i take a big step back.

@Benkei Probably wouldn't have stuck around if you weren't such a good lad, good luck with everything going forward 

@RustThe OG Ladett keep on doing your thing hen.

@Wyatt one of the lads thanks for helping me find my feet when i came back

@Kermat truly one of the best guys to ever of graced me with his presence hopefully you will get back bro.

@PappaEricwhilst our interactions were extremely limited just wanted to mention my respect for your self

@HonestDog you know.

@Woods good lad. Stick at it you'll go far.

@Katowice keep sitting on hills and murdering base.

@PraetorDon wish you luck on your come back. Will never forget the days on echo.

@Tanhk Good wee laugh. Ill catch you on the flip.

@SirSmitymad respect pal. 

@PythonGRU monkey 1

@Millerjerm GRU monkey 2

@Salmon GRU fish man 

@Bman One of the best marshals Ive seen always a good laugh

@Soldier Never forget the days of chasing 2GA around with yer Lad.

@Tora1 One day I'll make it into vega

Sorry if I missed anyone.

Catch yer all on the flip lads.

• The Garnut
15 minutes ago, Soap- said:

Yea so I think I have done enough harm to my reputation at this point, bit of a dinosaur. ill be around on reserves but i think its best that i take a big step back.

You're genuinely being dramatic man, I don't think you did any harm to your reputation by making a post. Most anybody who's worthy of forming an opinion of you simply let you know "hey this post didn't accomplish anything"

18 hours ago, Nutter said:

You're genuinely being dramatic man, I don't think you did any harm to your reputation by making a post. Most anybody who's worthy of forming an opinion of you simply let you know "hey this post didn't accomplish anything"

I agree with this, what you did didn't accomplish much but honestly it shined a line on an issue that some people have but I don't think your reputation has been destroyed or at least enough for you to leave the server. I think you should take a step back but not leave the server, I hope you stay Soap

Archived