DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Irlyvyre Staff Application

Irlyvyre

In-game name: 75R SGT Ailaina
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 29/08/2006 (15 YO)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:101007005
Warns: 2 Warns FRP (crouch jumpin) 1 RDM
Timezone:  GMT-3
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  202:24:11.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): Wyatt
Past experiences as staff: No experience for gmod
How do you plan on benefiting our server?  

I plan to be on as much as i can and due to my weird timezone i could be able to deal with minges, alongside training those who are on at the hours, Id love to help staff deal with reports and such, and generally increase my activity and train those who join, see noone on who trains them, then leave. Though i understand that i come off as inmature and brash at times,i will be working to alleviate this, i could also help confused new players who have generally no idea what to do by giving them pointers and some such.

I also intend to become more well known, as i do realize that i am not too known on taliban side and should put myself out there, i also realize that i sparingly use the ts, though im active almost all day on the discord, the hours that im available are as such | Monday: Not at all |  Tuesday: 1:50 PM - 5:50 PM / 7-9PM | Wednesday : 1PM - 4PM |  Thursday 1PM - 5_50 PM / 7-9PM| Friday 1:50PM - 7:30PM / 10:15-12PM/1AM| (GMT-3) . And i do understand that my lack of skill may be offputting, i will try to mantain proffesionalism and be the best staff member i am capable of being.

If this doesnt meet the standards that staff has, i will love all criticism and will fix up the flaws stated
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I do believe i was jailed for 15 minutes for the RDM, and also kicked for reaching 3 warns
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am unable to get on on mondays, but the weekdays i have 3-5 hours, on weekends i have 4-6 hours (per day, not total)

• Friendly 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

+1
I gave my referral because in the past weeks and during your time in rangers so far you have been excellent. I think that as long as you keep up the great work and continue to improve you would be a good staff member.

• Like 1

Hey Irly, I'm glad to see you here! Good luck on your application.

+ Irly is a great guy, always supportive and a really caring guy. I love being around him and he is one of the least problematic players on the server, more people need to be like this guy
+ Referral from Wyatt (Great staff member)

= Not much hours, but not low enough to be a -
= Your paragraphs are long but also fairly copy paste, you list very basic things anyone can offer to the staff team.
= Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure you were held at Warrant Officer ranks due to not being mature enough for officer, if this is true then idk if staff is the best thing for you.

- Has a fair amount of punishments, warned for crouch jumping (not that bad) rdm, jailed for 15 minutes and kicked for reaching 3 warns.

I'm going to personally say that I wish you good luck on your application, I'm going to give you a +1 but I need to see change or I'll revoke this, Wyatts referral carried a lot and if he trusts you then I trust you. Take my ='s and -'s into consideration and work on yourself to be a better staff member if you get accepted. The short time I've seen you I've seen improvement which is part of the reason why I'm giving you a +1, good luck.

• Informative 1
40 minutes ago, PIuto said:

= Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure you were held at Warrant Officer ranks due to not being mature enough for officer, if this is true then idk if staff is the best thing for you.

IIRC it was due to being unable to play, atleast with smity and kyle, horse i think told me it was due to not enough activities

i got put in ocs, had to deal with school, left, rinse and repeat till i got removed and then reinstated IIRC, though i see it as an untold reason haha,

Thanks for the feedback!

Edited by Irlyvyre

+1 even though I had some weird encounters with you are a great guy and your very friendly which is perfect I heard nothing too bad from you and believe you know what to do and are capable keep it up bro gl!

Edited by Gabeisthat
  • Like 1

Hey buddy, thanks for applying 🙂 I think giving you a shot as staff is fair. It's always cool to bring some new skill into the team. I've seen nothing but good from you with helping 11B, showing hard work by trying out for Rangers endlessly until you made it. You're nice and always hold your composure and carry yourself well. Keep going on the path you're on. Good luck brother 👊

+1

• Like 1

Being able to hold a rank/position seems to be a questionable thing with the "Here-Gone-Here-Gone" thing that has happened in the past.  You seem to have good intentions for your faction and the server. +1, since you definitely deserves a shot at staff, but don't let that activity dip! 

• Like 1

I have honestly only seen improvement coming from you since you've joined Rangers. Pretty sure you have found yourself a place where you can thrive in - which can only be a good thing for the server and your personal development if you were given a chance to serve on our staff team. My interactions with you have been OK as well, you seem as a person who can hold their bearings and not tend to do stupid things when stuff doesn't go your way. I will gladly vouch for you to earn that trial period for Moderator. 

+1

Edited by Westt
  • Like 1

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

Denied

Even though you have the community support, I would like for you to solidify your spot back into the community. 
You had some inactivity issues in the past and would just to make sure you are for sure back. 

Feel free to apply again in 2 Weeks (4/17)

@Theos Lock and move

• Agree 1