DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

PD Changes

SniperJohn

Description: Put the NlR against PD now that the mayor can build his base again, or lowering the amount of buttons and or fading doors mayor can have.

Reasoning: Now that the mayor can build op bases once again, it is a challenge to raid successfully. As before when building power was taken away from mayor because no one could get into it when there is a OP mayor and now it’s back. Why should the police be able to keep respawning with full heath, perks and ammo to demolish the raiding team that is running low on resources/ Health? I think it would help the server by being able to raid and take out the tyranny mayor that is in power. Maybe limit how many times they can come back or just keep it at one. If you limit how many times they can come back then I believe the mayor should have less buttons/fading doors to counter this. The reason basing was taken away from mayor was because no one could raid, and now if the taxing comes into play this will put the mayor even at a better advantage.
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

Not interested on imposing NLR on cops during PD raids. PD raids are supposed to be intense and coordinated.

If you want the mayor to have nerfed basing rules, discuss exactly what you want changed and gain support for it.

Mayor not being allowed to build was accidentally added when Garnet or whoever was adding the entire police class itself to not be allowed to build and mayor was accidentally jumbled in there.

Yes the basing is OP, maybe we could allow only 2 fading doors, or allowing no buttons so peaks have to be always open for the bases.

Neutral atm till we get specifics

• The Garnut
27 minutes ago, vapr said:

Mayor not being allowed to build was accidentally added when Garnet or whoever was adding the entire police class itself to not be allowed to build and mayor was accidentally jumbled in there.

Bingo, except nobody complained so I didn't even learn about it until a year later, at which point I was like "meh" but @Bizzy was really pushing for it lol.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Nutter said:

Bingo, except nobody complained so I didn't even learn about it until a year later, at which point I was like "meh" but @Bizzy was really pushing for it lol.

cuz yall killed pd

but have no fear daddy bizzy is here

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...

It's been a while since this was suggested and having spent time looking into how the update has been since, I feel that a New Life Rule restriction is not necessary as I haven't seen any issues or complaints against it.

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Denied

On 4/9/2022 at 3:06 AM, Proggy said:

Not interested on imposing NLR on cops during PD raids. PD raids are supposed to be intense and coordinated.

If you want the mayor to have nerfed basing rules, discuss exactly what you want changed and gain support for it.