Geoffy

In-game name:  Blue-9 SGT Geoffy/RC Delta-62 Scorch

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:157559491

Warns:0

Timezone:EST

Playtime?:317 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Kenro | Mark | Ozzy | Shroud | Riseli | Death | Raxx | Skel

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]Garnet MRP Tmod, GamingLight PoliceRP Mod

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I should be chosen over other applicants, as I feel that I have proven myself to be respectful of the server rules and players. Furthermore, I enjoy being able to help and assist newer players in any way I can. From my time playing I think that I have created a reputation for myself that people respect and that is fitting of being staff.  Throughout my time on any Garnet servers I have never received any punishments nor warns, which I feel shows my integrity as a player on the server. I am patient and understanding of other player's situations and hope to guide them in any way possible. I also think that I am very capable of settling a problem between 2 players and coming to a compromise for when necessary, or provide punishment that is justified for the incident.

I find myself spending much of free time on the server, as I have grown to like much of the content, gameplay, and especially the community. Some of the best experiences I've had on gmod in general have been on SWRP because of the community surrounding it. While I know my time on MRP was quite short, I have some understanding of how staff works, and has allowed me to learn behavior that is and isn't acceptable for staff members. I am also determined to stick around, as the people and content of the server has a lot of appeal to me. I hope to be able to ensure that we have a community that continues to be an enjoyable experience for anyone willing to play it as intended and that is constantly growing.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: no

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: none on SWRP

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-4 hours or more a day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? shooting skeet and driving forklifts

Did you read the staff rules?: Geoffy

Edited by Geoffy
People keep telling me to add them to referrals
  • Like 7

Accepted.

You have a solid application, prior experience in one of our other Garnet servers, and have maintained a respectful reputation. Welcome @Geoffy  glad to have you on the staff team.

Contact me in discord, so we can to get you set up, and either @special or @Ziggy for your in game perms. You may not use these perms until you’ve been trained by a L.Mod+.

• Winner 3