DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Cinema Seating

Description: Seeing as how we know have a functioning theater/cinema, I think having the seating be functional would be an awesome touch! I was in the theater with ChrisRid and we both agreed that if we were able to sit down it would make for a more immersive surrounding. I think too it would give more of a reason to want to come into the cinema if that was an option.

Reasoning: Nobody stands up during a movie in a movie theater unless they are done watching a movie. 

Additional Information: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=108176967

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

Completely agree 👍

Given that the cinema is now back, and we're making full use of it, it would be awesome to be able to sit down in the cinema. Also, would sitting-down prevent being slayed for being AFK? Like while watching a movie? 

• Agree 1

+1

I shouldn't have to explain the reasoning why I'd want to sit down while watching a movie, I've never watched a movie standing up once in my life except for maybe the time when I was tossing around a football at the Drive-in for Spiderman 2

• Agree 2
  • The Garnut

The sit anywhere script is horribly ridden with exploits specific to DarkRP, and will unfortunately  not be added. It IS on our MRP/SWRP servers however.

In order to accomodate sitting in the theater, somebody like @Proggy would have to perma-prop invisible chairs over the existing chairs, which is a relatively simple task. 

Moved to accepted

• Like 2
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines