DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

¤ Trails 〔perks vending machine〕

Vortex

Description: Lowering the prices of trails in the vending machines and possibly adding more variety.

Reasoning: More player will be able to experience the recently added feature without using all their savings in the process.

Additional Information: With an average price of 8.3m, trails feel way too expensive. I've personally only seen one person buy a trail since they've been added to the server a couple months ago.
  • Like 2

+1

make skins cheaper too (the ones that cost 5 mill or more are just ridiculous)

I get that it's supposed to be a money sink but most of this is borderline unused content

I would change my mind if the skin purchases were permanently unlocked or if prestige tokens etc. were used to unlock them.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

It's a great idea, it is too expensive for a price of 8.3m, if your game crashed, lol 8m gone

But if the price of trails getting lower which means  more people will buy trails,
this will surely make the server way more laggy when there's like around 80-100+ players on the server

Edited by Hoal
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
12 hours ago, Hoal said:

this will surely make the server way more laggy when there's like around 80-100+ players on the server

this is why im worried itll get denied, nearly everyone i know is at least prestige one, so maybe just cap it higher, but have a lower price?

• Agree 2

Lowering the price will in turn increase the amount of purchases and that in turn will help get rid of some money from the game economy and allow for more players to experience the perk so it seems like a reasonable suggestion.

+1

• Like 1

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

I've suggested to decrease the price by 50% for all trails.

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.