My year on garnet

tdizz

A year ago around today i started playing the garnet rust servers, and I am so glad I did. By far the best community I could ever associate myself with, I’ve met some really awesome people that have been here from the start that I will continue to work with. Overall just a appreciation post for the community that I love ❤️  

my first denied mod application

Then that’s my accepted one, the good old times that turned into bad times 🤣

• Forums Moderator

I'm still tempted to get Rust. After speaking with you and watching the Rust movie that Proggy sent me, I think I should just take the plunge, buy the game, then become a burden while you and the guys carry me to victory hehe 😃👍 But seriously, it would be cool (when I get some more time on my hands) to come join you guys. 

Update:

f4MAJSw.png

11 hours ago, ChrisRid said:

I'm still tempted to get Rust. After speaking with you and watching the Rust movie that Proggy sent me, I think I should just take the plunge, buy the game, then become a burden while you and the guys carry me to victory hehe 😃👍 But seriously, it would be cool (when I get some more time on my hands) to come join you guys. 

Update:

f4MAJSw.png

Hope to see you on the staff team at some point!!

• Forums Moderator
4 hours ago, MichaelMyers said:

Hope to see you on the staff team at some point!!

We’ll see how things go, I’d still need to get 300+ hours in Rust before I could think about that but I’ll give it some thought when I reach that point 😁

I hopped onto the Garnet server last night actually, went round saying hello to everyone and cracking a few jokes, got killed on almost every occasion haha. Even gave someone a horse and they still killed me. Note to self: Rust is not DarkRP and I can’t be best friends with everyone 🤣

Archived