DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Let's let hitmen/assassins have bases to hang out/build stuff in (not printers)

Let's face it,

If you play hitman or assassin you've probably wanted to take a second and build a cool hitman hideout, and I don't blame you. I think that shit would be Hella dope. I do not think hitmen should get printers, but I do think hitmen/assassins should be allowed to create cool ass bases or cool outdoor bases or something, so hitmen can have some sort of headquarters. All this would be is a way to allow people to get even more creative with a new type of building, maybe a hit depot or something. I know I've always wanted to use one of the buildings and make a secret armory I can always paste down while I'm hitman. This would be purely for fun reasons, and there really isn't a downside to this that I can see (correct me if I'm wrong of course)

More info: None really needed, this would just be a simple rule change. Curious to see what others think.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 2
  • Agree 3

I've seen newer players who are unaware of the rules make bases. One thing we should still clarify if this gets passed (which I'm totally in support for) is that they cannot base with NON HITMAN/ASSASSIN classes, cannot have printers, and cannot join a party with other non hitman/assassin classes.

(also remove rapist job in job rules thanks.)

Edited by xFish
spelling
  • Like 1

I like this idea, the limitations everyone has stated I stand by, but allowing them to enjoy their own space would be awesome! Id like to see the base ideas people come up with using said job roles, just as I like checking out Gun Dealer bases!

+1

• 2 weeks later...
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 use to be able to build as a assain would love to see this come back. maybe make a building noone uses as a hit man hideout kind of like the mayor where they can access hits and brodcast messages about hits long shot but would be cool

• 3 weeks later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.

Edited by stretchy