Warns: 1
Timezone: Central
Playtime?: 249 Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): [IDC BigBurgerTime] Thomass
    Past experiences as staff: N/A
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe I should be chosen over other applicants for the reason that I am very genuine and helpful on Garnet DarkRP. For example I do not hesitate to help new players learn how to make their way on the server and assist them in building and regularly giving them cash to boost them. Continuing on I am a very tilt free player, whenever I do report a player it is usually for good reasons, I have a personal zero tolerance policy towards racisms and homophobia/transphobia of any kind and I seek the offenders of these to be punished as the admins see fit. Transitioning from that my play time is very high and I am almost always on every day and have the means to be there when nobody else is available. Few other members on the server have made the connections with the players that I have and almost every regular player knows who I am and (hopefully) has positive things to say about my character on the server.

Furthermore I am a very by the book player and even in real life am very good at listening and gathering information before I make decisions, given my play time on the server I am overly familiar with the rules and am confident that I would be able to make proper judgement choices when giving punishments. It is very easy to become biased when making difficult choices, but given my record on the server I feel informed enough to make the right choice. In conclusion these are the reasons why I think I should become a staff member, I am a very dedicated member of garnet and always look to make the streets cleaner and even brightens someone's day and make them want to play on garnet as much as I do.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I received 1 verbal warning when I was a new player because I did not fully understand the raid cooldown timer.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:5-6 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I work a full time job during the days and am free every evening.
Did you read the staff rules?: IDC Dirty Scammer

Edited by DirtyScammer
  • Winner 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

This is a fantastic application, one of the best I’ve seen! I especially like that you’ve said you try to help new players and are willing to go the extra mile to help them set up a base and help them get started, showing a genuine care for the community. You’ve always been decent and a good laugh from what I can remember. You have a really good number of hours on the server, and only a verbal warning in terms of previous offences is noteworthy! I will say to be careful not to push yourself for the 5-6 hours a day on top of your full time job, I do this sometimes myself and lag the next day at work haha! But I do like your ambition. I think that overall this is an awesome application and I think that you would be a good part of the staff team and so I wish you the best of luck!

• Like 1

+1

I don't have any opinions on you personally but I trust the other staff members, hopefully u make it we can always use new staff who are dedicated to the server. Application wise I really like the effort you put in.

Edited by Wizify
Spelling fix, Added sentence

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Please contact a manager+ ingame to receive your rank.