DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Don's Staff Application

In-game name: TSFU Col Don

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 27

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48119736

Warns: No Active Warns (Legacy: One from 2019/Crouchjump, One from 2019-RDM (Prox Mine Accident))

Timezone: EST

Playtime:  TSFU COL Don has played for 3647:49:05.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): N/A

Past experiences as staff: Former MRP Head Administrator. Staff/Organizer on numerous communities/groups for years, most of which are defunct.

How do you plan on benefiting our server:

Currently, I lead TSFU (Red Group/Blood Unit) and am one of the more vocal voices (especially on Afghan) regarding server changes and potential updates. Nothing would really change in this regard, only it would be more of an official capacity rather than me dooming in TeamSpeak. My experience as a former MRP executive should come in handy when discussing potential changes. I am a firm believer in controlled chaos, there’s a time and place to mess around, and times where you need to be serious.

As for specifics, I have a couple of things I’ve been floating in my head. ROE changes (modifying the ones Smitty came up with a bit). Faction organization changes, allowing SOC Officers to do more with base (which is a possibility already, just nothing is codified). And my biggest one, player retention. Not going to go into large specifics here, as that could be its own thread, but there isn’t much currently encouraging people to stay online for long periods of time. The crafting system seems to be a long way out. Keeping new players on the server should be our number one priority (putting rewards on base killing SOC in war is an example). I do know of some other things in development regarding retention, but they’ve only been mentioned in passing am I am not sure they are public knowledge, so I’ll withhold from mentioning them here. Generally, I try to see things as what long-term effect they would have, rather than a short-term gain.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?: No

Have you made any previous applications:

July, 2020: https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/10882-dons-staff-application/

Nov, 2019: https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/6815-dons-staff-application/

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Weekdays, a few hours. Weekends, 6-8 hours.

• Like 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 3

Huge +1

I remember on old Echo when you were staff, never was really disrespectful or wanted to argue. You take criticism from others and make it into a functional piece awaiting for the higher ups to take notice.

Overall I am shocked you are making another staff application. I highly doubt it will be denied, but who knows. Best of luck!    

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2

Sup Donny!

Known you for a while and have never seen any issues from you, ever. Always a guy that stays neutral and keeps a level head at all times. You always know how to calm situations down and keep them level while making a decision on how to move forward with it. You were a great Head Admin when running with Ozzy, and you carry a lot of experience. On top of all of that, you always have great ideas and you're never afraid to bring concerns to the table. 
Would love for you to be apart of the team again, good luck brotha! 👊🙂

+1

Edited by Rust