STAFF APPLICATION

In-game name: Roofyz
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:11101
Warns: 0
Timezone: CT
Playtime?: 404:23:19
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Rosie DaB, SGT Moe, Wall E
    Past experiences as staff: I have experience on many old dark RP servers INCLUDING THIS ONE, I was an admin back in 2019 and also 2020, and a little in 2021.
I left the staff team back then because of bad staff, Now I see great changes in the staff team and would love to be a part of it again.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
 You should choose me over other applicants - because I always keep my cool in any situation, I am a very understanding person and I will always try to get both sides of the story
before making a decision, I'm also a big joker so I always try to keep the server fun! but I'm very serious when needed, even though I have experience 
I want to gain more with this new amazing staff team, I believe we can all help each other grow
and make this server fun and a better place, I am able to be online during afternoons and during the night, when regular staff are afk/offline, 
I am willing to dedicate most of my time playing as staff on duty, I will always put my job as a staff over my roleplaying
, The amount of trolls increases every day so I would like to be able to help prevent these trolls from ruining the fun for everyone else, 
I will always handle issues in a mature and reasonable manner making sure everyone is getting the treatment they deserve.
I have been an admin on this server so I know the basics of most rules but I also know the new ones and the changes done to the older ones.

I take note of every rule so I'm consistent in making sure I'm making the right choice on the rulebreaker's punishment
 I make sure to take the time to read all the rules and to inform everyone else of those rules, Even though I'm not a staff I still have been helping new players understand the rules,
 Everyone I've played with so far has enjoyed me being there,
with my experience as an admin on this server and many others, I think I will have amazing ideas on how to improve the server, 
I am a pretty good problem solver I am always trying to help everyone with their Ingame problems many times people needed an admin I was actually able to help instead
I've noticed sometimes when I get on mostly early or late that no one is taking sits These are the times I want to be able to be a staff member, 
I want to be able to help everyone, lately I've seen a couple of players leave because of their sits not being taken, I want to avoid these situations
I don't want us to lose valuable players! I know I will be an amazing addition to the staff team once again!.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Not that I know of, I just mostly sing in other servers, I've not been punished in this one unless it was as a joke back when I was in the server a while back.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes a long time ago like in 2019 - 2020 maybe 2021 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: depends on the day, but regularly because of my job - 5 pm to 5 am 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Singing, Painting, Photography, and watching anime lol

Did you read the staff rules?: Roofyz

Thank you so much for reviewing my application, I hope to work alongside all of your amazing staff ❤️

Edited by Roofyz
  • Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

Fantastic application! I love everything you've said about why you'd like to return to the staff team, especially as an OG player, I'm sure it would be great to have you back! On top of that you have great hours, you help new players, you have some fantastic referrals from other staff members; I could go on but I don't think I need to say much more than I wish you the best of luck! 

• Like 1