0rbitNoahYT Staff Application

In-game name: 0rbitNoahYT

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:565483969

Warns:   0

Time zoneEST

Playtime?:  222:00:20

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] ToxicWilly, Banana_man321123

Past experiences as staff:  I have been admin in 2 other servers of dark rp

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The reason your should choose me over other applicants? Well I Would start off by saying it's because I personally am I very nice and helpful person and can be a big help seeing as I am on Garry's mod a lot with 767 hours played on it. One of many ways I could help out is by starting off with saying on many other servers I have played on I have had admin and banned multiple people for mass RDM and mass nlr which I have been banned for but that was 1 year ago and personally I think going from 15 to 16 I have learned more responsibility. Another reason I could be helpful is by me not having school for a while 2 months which means i could be on more and often than other players which could give the server more of a friendly environment other than mass rdmers and people that are making the game laggy and less fun for players. Another way i could be helpful to the server is that i like to hear 2 sides to a story instead of what some admins do which I hear one side and assume the other side. Another way I could be helpful is by I don't very often get annoyed or stressed in situations such as sits which could be very helpful seeing as some admins do tend to get annoyed.

Sometimes I like to troll players but usually I am on task and helping players out as much as I possibly can. Another reason you should pick me is because  I am a pretty funny guy and do not put out any negative energy and try to put out good vibes only. Another reason you should pick me is because I am a very smart person and am very good at telling if someone is lying or not. Another reason you should pick me is because like I said before I have played on this server for a long time so I know all the rules pretty well. Another reason you should pick me is because I have had other people other than admins say that I'm a cool guy and would be a good admin/staff member. Another reason you should pick me is because im not racist nor homophobic which can make the server a more friendly environment.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details   I have been banned on this server twice for something I know I shouldn't have done but it was when i did not know the rules very well and I got banned for mass nlr and mass RDM the time i mass nlred i basically kept going back to my base while it was getting raided and when I mass rdmed I was told to and didnt know what it meant but I know after it was too late

Have you made any previous applications, If so when? I haven't  made any other applications

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?     I have now thats it the summer i have about 6 to 8 hours a day per say

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?   Outside of garrys mod i play baseball and am in a esports league for my school where we play competitive cod and cs go and sometimes valourant

Did you read the staff rules?  0rbitNoahYT

Edited by imnoahcraft360
  • Disagree 1

I would love to give you my thumbs up but I just don’t have an opinion or you I haven’t seen you in game I don’t think. For now I will remain  Neutral If other staff show overwhelming feedback I will gladly change my opinion in belief of my other staff members decision!

• Like 1

Hey OrbitNoahYT after reading over your app I'm going to remain Neutral although I want to go over a few things I noticed. I have never seen you in game and am not sure how you are as a person.

-1 has bans on record indicating at a time he did not read the rules nor decided to follow them.

-1 Paragraphs lack structure and follow basic attributes such as "Another reason you should pick me is because I'm not racist nor homophobic" these should be followed by everyone and don't make you stand out.

+1 Has decent playtime and free time to moderate

+1 ability to record and use TeamSpeak

• Agree 2
  • Forums Moderator

+1 

I’m glad to see you made an application after we spoke in game, and while I don’t know you well enough to give you a referral, you seem a really decent guy in the time that I’ve spent talking with you.

I like that you’ve put a lot of time into explaining quite a number of reasons that you would be a good fit for the team and how you’d be able to help, you’ve mentioned some good qualities about yourself with an emphasis on helping players and giving off good vibes which I feel is important to maintain a friendly and welcoming community for any new players who join the server. Plus you have experience staffing before which is great.

With that said, there’s a couple of points that I’d like to mention. You said you like trolling which is ok if it’s friendly and between you and a couple of mates, but just make sure it doesn’t spread into your interactions with others you don’t know well as you’ll be representing the staff team if your application was accepted. I know you have also mentioned you have a couple of bans in the past which were both quite a long time ago. The mass NLR is very common for new players so I understand that one, and the mass RDM is concerning but as it’s a year ago and you’ve built up a couple of hundred hours, I feel that may have been a learning curve and I’m hoping you’ve matured since then, especially with your experience staffing on other servers.

Overall I think you’ve got a reasonable application, and having spoken with you in game, you seem like a decent person, so I wish you the best of luck 🙂

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 2
36 minutes ago, SGTMoe said:

-1 has bans on record indicating at a time he did not read the rules nor decided to follow them.

He was banned a year ago so I would assume that he developed off that  and learnt from his mistakes

Over all this staff app was very worded he but time into writing it and thinking about what he will say 
I will +1 this in hopes that it gets accepted and you became the staff member " YOU " want to be....
Good Luck!

• Agree 1
58 minutes ago, SGTMoe said:

-1 Paragraphs lack structure and follow basic attributes such as "Another reason you should pick me is because I'm not racist nor homophobic" these should be followed by everyone and don't make you stand out.

42 minutes ago, ChrisRid said:

You said you like trolling which is ok if it’s friendly and between you and a couple of mates, but just make sure it doesn’t spread into your interactions with others you don’t know well as you’ll be representing the staff team if your application was accepted.

I'd have to agree on these two points, for Moe's point, not being racist nor homophobic should be standard for any staff or player, I also think your 2nd paragraph was repetitive after the first sentence, as you started each sentence with "Another reason you should pick me". 

For Chris's point, I totally agree on this, as long as you're trolling friends or people that know how to take a joke, it wouldn't look good as a Mod going around just trolling anyone.

But for my opinion, I'd have to stay Neutral. I just barely met you the other day, you seemed chill, but would have to get to know you better for a plus 1. Wishing you the best of luck on your application! 

• Agree 2

I will say these past couple of days i have seen 0rbit on every time i am and i have had nothing but great interactions included with these great interactions he has stopped multiple people from false warranting by cancelling the warrants i think he he would make a great staff member and addition to this team so i am confirming my referral 

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see that you're ingame so I will set your rank.