Horse's Resignation

I think I remember you. IIRC you weren't the most liked person on MRP when i was around, now when I come back to the forums I see people really like you.

I can't remember If you were around when I was around but ether way, I hope you succeed in any future venture you undertake!

Horse, it has been great watching you blossom from a toxic banned player to a General on Tali under me and NDB to eventually a great GA. I have to tell you that it was a very difficult decision to let you into my 2GA at the first place, especially with your reputation. Many people were saying that it was a bad move, and I did get some shit for it. Despite all of this, I saw the spark within you. I knew that if someone gave you a genuine chance, that you would seize it and not fuck it up at all. I can say with full confidence that you shattered all of anyones expectations of you on this server. Getting accepted for GM was very symbolic, as it showed that the community had recognized that you had changed so much. You will be the shining example for anyone that gets unbanned on this server, and you have definitely earned it.

Archived