Horse's Resignation

Being apart of the GM and to an extent staff team for Garnet gaming has been one of the most valuable experiences I have had on this server for the past around 5-6 I've been playing. I was welcomed to the team with open arms even be able to snag garnets attention on my application which really made me smile. But most importantly becoming a Senior Gamemaster acts as a way of telling me I've improved and became a better person than I once was and it may be considered stupid to say but I think this server and community definitely helped me reach that and improve myself as a person outside of this video game.

The people and experiences I have been able to see whilst with this community has been a real life changer which is something I never thought videogames could do for me. I will still be around as an 055th SNCO from time to time still trying to maintain my rank in the faction and hopping on reserves occasionally to see how army has been doing. But, without the activity requirements of a normal staff or GM my activity will drop significantly. Normally, I wouldn't make an entire post revolving around a GM Resignation but I wanted to tell everyone that supported me along the way that I truly appreciate them. Here is a small quickly written list of people I want to show my appreciation to.

@Nutter - You have really done something with this community and its people. Unlike, big corporate servers that have their own communities within their servers GG feels like everyone is somehow tied together.

@SirSmity - Ever since you fast tracked me to SFC when I first joined Army I have been appreciative of your attitude towards me. Even though we may not get along all the time I trust in your ability to lead MRP in the right direction.

@LateWeevil - I had a very fun time working up the officer corps with you I think we definitely benefitted off of each others input and criticism along the way. Glad to see the GA that you've become/

Bikachu, Toot, Maxi (All the other officers that were under me) - You guys have been a great test of my leadership capabilities and even greater friends along the way. The way we were all able to work together to try and become the best Army GG's ever seen brought tears to my eyes.

Crypt, Flak, Krim, Broken - I know theres been some controversy or whatever the fuck on the server recently. But all of you guys really helped push me to become a GM in the first place and further my position on the server. You guys all are very expierenced and I can say without a doubt you guys are my favorite little group of og's.

@Kurtle @NDB_ @Cupid - I honestly wouldn't be here without the three of you. Afghan is where I started and all of you majorly helped and supported me throughout the rank even getting me like one rank away from marshal. Definitely, the most fun time ive had on this server was under yall.

@eli_ - Funny Gun

@Fetn - Thigh high ass motherfucker. I'll see you in your cringe discord. Even though you seemed like you hated the server half the time I know outside of that hard headed shell your such a loving, caring, person. Or maybe im just intoxicated.

@JackJJ - Honestly, cant believe I forgot to put you on this list. Out of everyone on here you were supporting me from the start. I had no clue youd come this far in the community and MRP. it all started on DRP with your help getting executives attention to unban me. You are honestly the kindest and most considerate person on this server you def have a future here.

@Jake - You stinky brit. I've known you for many a years ever since the old Valken Networks days. You accepting that appeal even though there was so many -1's was pretty ballsy but it was the right decision. You're able to keep calm under pressure and make sure you get a fair and adequate compromise which is why that makes you one of the best managers this server has seen.

If you were not mentioned I apologize I didn't have all the time in the world on my hands but I just wanted everyone to know you all are such a great community. I hope the expierences I gave you helped you understand that people can change if given the right opportunity. I love you all garnet gaming. This is Pony/Horse signing out <3.

We're going to miss you horse, it can be said undoubtably that your part in the community as well as being a GM has helped gain and keep vital community members. From your leadership to your creative mind creating great events, I think it's safe to say the community is going to miss you being active. I hope to still see you around from time to time, but honestly, take your break. Your strong and long dedicated commitment has long been recognized by the community, and you deserve some peace off of MRP. Happy we got to play that last war of you being a GM and won it still. Thank you for all  you've done here, and I hope you have a good retirement from here. Wishing you well, CChance.

Thank you for mentioning me. I'm honestly super glad and surprised to see how much of a comeback you made on MRP! It's truly inspiring to see. I hope that other people who have wronged the community and honestly want to do whatever they can to fully redeem themselves takes a good look at what you've accomplished and can learn from it in order to point themselves in the right direction. It's been great having you on the server and in the community. Also, no one ever truly leaves GG, so even if you do disappear for a bit, I won't be worried at all.

• Forums Moderator
2 hours ago, Horseyy said:

@eli_ - Funny Gun

valid

Glad to see that there is actual proof that in this community, people can turn their rep around and do actual good things. So I admire you for that. We had some good times and you're always chill to talk to, I'll cya around, add me on discord 🙂

1 hour ago, Reeper said:

Damn, no mention. Anyways, great to see you turn around from your past, you make for an excellent example for all the others that want to go away from their past. Have a good one man!

For the longest time I thought you were a little kid because you never used your mic. But when you started using it you were one of the best examples of leadership this server could ever see. I hope to see you soon reeper. Farewell.

6 hours ago, Horseyy said:

@Fetn - Thigh high ass motherfucker. I'll see you in your cringe discord. Even though you seemed like you hated the server half the time I know outside of that hard headed shell your such a loving, caring, person. Or maybe im just intoxicated.

hm you know you turned your reputation around grats. Good luck to wutever you have in life and uh fuck you ❤️ 

On 6/27/2022 at 11:11 PM, Horseyy said:

@SirSmity - Ever since you fast tracked me to SFC when I first joined Army I have been appreciative of your attitude towards me. Even though we may not get along all the time I trust in your ability to lead MRP in the right direction.

I thought you deserved a shot at GA when I handed it off to you. Pushing kyle to remove the black list then also removing the officer black list. I'm glad I gave you a shot in the end to continue to turn your image around. wish ya didn't have to leave so soon.

Archived