In-game name: Ganja Godfather
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:46399740
Warns: 1 Verbal
Timezone: DST -07:00
Playtime?: 4000+ hours gmod total, 95:41:09 currently 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
    Past experiences as staff: I used to be Management at ThatDarkRPServer, and Admin on ModifiedGaming DarkRP servers from 2014-2017.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I strongly believe I should be chosen over the other applicants and make a great addition  to the staff team due to my prior server Administrator/Management experience, my overall game knowledge, friendly, professional and approachable attitude and my fair, objective and unbiased rule-based judgment when it comes to administrative situations. I like to assist new players with a bit of cash if I have some to spare and provide guidance on how to level up, contact admins if they need one and provide any other general advice I can assist with. I am pretty easy-going but am also not afraid to correct people when they are breaking the server rules, and provide administrative warnings or punishment if it is necessary to do so. 

Due to my real life experience in my job as a security guard, I generally have an exceptionally high attention to detail and awareness of my surroundings which gives a slight advantage over those who do not as there may be some details or patterns that may be overlooked that I can pick up on.  I have noticed that the server at times can either have a plethora(10+) of staff on at once, or none at all (or some just not taking sits) and the server is in a state of chaos for a few hours at night which gets (understandably)extremely frustrating for people just trying to play and have fun. I would like to help close this gap in the server Moderation Team and provide a fun, fair, and memorable server experience for our players of all shapes, sizes, genders, colours, or any other variables.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Banned, No. I was, however, given a verbal warning here for trying to help someone who was stuck in someone else`s prop block by killing them. I understand what it is that I did wrong, and acknowledge my wrongdoing. I should have let him report, or advised him to type kill into console to help him respawn faster. I do not claim to be perfect, I am always learning from both my successes and my mistakes and try not to make the same mistake more than once. 🙂

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, I have not
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 30+ hours per week, I have a lot of spare time on my hands and would love to spend it here helping out
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  I just started getting back into Garry's Mod recently after a 5 or so year break. I enjoy traveling, staying busy with work as security, going to local car meets and going for night drives with slapping subwoofers in the back. I am also an I.T. student for a Network Systems Administrator diploma but withdrew for the moment while I figure out some stuff.
Did you read the staff rules?: Ganja Godfather

Edited by Ganja_Godfather
  • Like 2

+1 Great app dude! Has pretty nice paragraphs and good structure. Below I will list some key points.

+1 Good playtime 

+1 No warns or bans - As for the verbal warning seems like it was handled professionally and that you understand what went wrong

+1 Great Past experience

Goodluck Ganja hope to see you around in game!

The application is asking for your playtime on garnet not on gmod

| Ganja Godfather has played for 95:32:35.

Until this is fixed -1

Great paragraphs, fantastic previous experience as staff, I've had good interactions with you, you're active, and you fixed your application problem very quickly. I see no reason to not +1 this application. Although you technically don't have to mention a verbal warn. 

Edited by ten10868
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

I met you in game and you seem like a real decent guy, it's cool to see that you've applied! You've made a superb application and really gone into some detail about why you should be chosen over others. I like that you have been staff elsewhere as this gives you an edge and means you should be up to speed in no time. Plus as you say, working in security (I would imagine) allows for a kind of mindset which is important when staffing, which could help you out for sure. You've got a clean record and are therefore of good character. I wish you the best of luck!

• Like 1

+1  Past Staff experience 

+1  Good structured paragraphs

+1 good playtime

Overall Application

Let me start off by saying that your application is excellent. I don't see any flaws or mistakes also I've met you in game and you seem like a chill guy who would fit the role of staff. your application truly shows your  dedication to being staff and working with a team so I am going to go with everyone and give you a +1

Bluey - DarkRP S. Mod

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see that you're ingame so I will set your rank.