SteamID: STEAM_0:1:641777512
Warns:none as of 7/14/22
Timezone: canada/us eastern
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Daddy Jason
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have wanted to be staff for a while I feel like I could help more with backed up reports. More often than not I'm helping new players I want to do as much as i can as this sever was my first, I want to keep it going and I got respect from many old and new staff members quickly. I have knowledge I know how to communicate with others and see their point of view. These makes me one of the best for being a staff member i try to see every situation and help everyone. In any way I can.

i know many of staff don't know me but the ones that do respect me and I hope i can return the Favour by helping the community. I might be the mimumin age for a staff member but my martity level is high for my age I know and will represent the best role model possible.

Play hours: 158:44:22.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i have most the year and I play Gmod a lot so a while
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Swimming and basketball
Did you read the staff rules?:TheKingRebel

Edited by thekingrebel

Hey king I'm gunna remain Neutral on this one. I have never interacted with you and wouldn't be able to personally attest to your attributes. However I don't want to discourage others from giving you a chance. If my fellow staff members have positive information and view points towards you I may change to a +1. Below I want to detail some key things I think could be changed to better your application.

Minimum of 2 paragraphs, you have only 1 and it's pretty short although straight to the point.

You are 13 which is our minimum required age. Because I have not interacted with you, I cant personally tell where your maturity level lies. ( I think it would be beneficial to explain what sets you apart from others your age perhaps. )

Did not put your in game hours

Despite those points, you have a referral from a newer staff member and you have the ability to communicate and screen record. 

You say you enjoy swimming and basketball. These should be considered because basketball has a team effort and learning curve to it, being valuable to a staff team and community environment oriented around leadership and improvements. Swimming also shows that you have set goals to complete and achieve when you swim. Some people cant do laps others can no matter where your at in it you are always striving to further increase that goal.

Goodluck man!

Edited by SGTMoe

-1
I've personally never seen you in game and your paragraph dosent meet the requirements. There are also some things missing from the application and correct me if im wrong but i dont think daddy jason is a admin

you did read the staff rules

i am willing to change my answer if application is improved

-1 doesn't have any paragraphs 

-1  Didn't tell us your playtime 

-1 bare minimum age requirement 

Overall Application

Your application is really lacking here. you dint write two paragraphs and you didn't tell us how much time you have on the server which is one of the easiest questions to answer.  also i've never seen you in game at all so until you fix those mistakes i'm going to give you a -1

Edited by Bluey
51 minutes ago, 0vrated said:

-1
I've personally never seen you in game and your paragraph dosent meet the requirements. There are also some things missing from the application and correct me if im wrong but i dont think daddy jason is a admin

you did read the staff rules

i am willing to change my answer if application is improved

Any staff member can give a referral.

• DarkRP Administration Team

Neutral (for now)

I'd be happy to give you a +1 if you were to edit your post and make the following changes:

• Add your Playtime?: as per the format (you can find your playtime by typing '/playtime [YourName]' into the in-game chat.
  • Add more to the section Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] because so far you've only given 3 sentences and it asks for 2 paragraphs.

I'll elaborate further once you've made those changes 🙂

Edited by ChrisRid
  • Agree 1

+1

I have seen you in game a lot, almost every day which means you've been active obviously, I have seen you helping people out and you have no ban history which is commendable. You are very mature for your age, I would have guessed you were 15-16 by the way your demeanor is presented.

As of this post - you have no recent warns as well that I can see which I can very much appreciate as well.

Overall a good guy and a pretty well thought out application in terms of not just wanting some kind of power but also wanting to help the community on a step up from what you've been doing.

Hope to see you with that rank soon!

Age is a bit on the low-end, which would be fine if you were able to demonstrate you're still mature and competent, your lack of grammar and sentence structure tells me the opposite. Paragraphs are relatively short and not the best. Pretty generic and vague as well.