DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Add a rule to the Mayor Job - "You may not kill arrested players unless they are out of their jail cell."

ChrisRid

• DarkRP Administration Team

Description:
Add the rule "You may not kill arrested players unless they are out of their jail cell" to the mayor job.

Reasoning:
This rule already exists for other listed PD jobs. I think it would be a good idea to add this to the Mayor job to prevent the jail turning into a slaughter-house potentially.

Additional Information:

Here's the current PD rules with this rule highlighted
oLqq96w.png

Here's the current Mayor rules which doesn't contain the same rule
XpO1FcP.png

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

Even if I hate the rule and I think it's just kind of stupid , I guess it wouldn't make sense if only the mayor can kill people in jail but not the warden or police

I would honestly love to see the rule removed but i get why its a thing. 
+1

+

• Disagree 1

+1 but to go one step further, why not have all the civil protection rules apply to the mayor as well? Someone tell me I'm wrong, but it seems like all the rules currently under the police section should be applicable to the mayor. Maybe add the Mayor job title to the Civil protection job list, or create a rule along the lines of "The mayor is bound to all rules currently listed in the civil protection job description"? Otherwise, I could imagine instances where some smartass says "The rules say Civil Protection can't randomly arrest people, it doesn't say anything about the mayor."

Edited by UrdnotWrex
  • Disagree 1
  • 2 weeks later...