DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Exp counter (3839/4000 type of thing)

Description: Having a counter next the the exp bar at the top of the screen, like show in the title having a way to see how much exp you need and how much you have somewhere on the screen preferably by the exp bar

Reasoning: Personally this would give me a lot more confidence when grinding and would be a nice way to see how you are doing, I believe this would make grinding more enemiga le for most players thus convincing them to stay on the sever longer

Example:

Adin is here Lvl 54 Thief    78,835/100,000

|————————————————-               |

• Agree 4

+1 yes, seeing that you’re “this close” to leveling up would entice players to stay on and grind that level to completion. All around a good idea but only if the extra text would fit and not clog the UI

Edited by Salteeeens
  • Like 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Neutral

There's already an XP bar that gives you a visual representation of how far you need to go, and you can judge how much longer it will take on how much it goes up when either collecting from a printer or selling meth, etc. I personally don't see the need for it to tell us (in numbers) what is left, but I'm not against it either. It just seems slightly unnecessary change to a system that works really well. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted.

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.