DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Who was your GarnetGaming mentor?

22 hours ago, acer said:

@Ozzy genuinely helped make me a better person. The first time I joined the server around 2020 I was a shithead, didn't really have a mentor except maybe Cramer cause we went to school together. I came back in 2021 and was still a toxic annoying prick, the "/pm ozzy whats ur email" type beat. We sat down and straight up talked for a couple hours, he bought me M14 EBR and from that moment I started to change. Joined his DF a couple months later and we bonded for around 6 months, really did make me a better person.

Big Acer W

DarkRP was Gates (I cant find your forum account sorry for no tag) I first started playing MRP and Wicked wanted to mess around on darkrp, so when I saw Garnet had a DRP server too I suggested we play that one. At some point when Wicked wasn't on I found gates in that building with the hatch that's used as a gun store a lot, and we sat and talked for a while. Eventually he encouraged me to apply for staff and I did, which is when I became staff for the first time. I've met a lot of great people on this server, but Gates as been the most influential to me.

On 7/29/2022 at 3:15 PM, Shin_Tsukimi said:

@Proggy @LyndeFish @DiegoZavier @gia @hex_ @spilq @JPdude @Pikožrút @Fetn teamspeak gang for life, thats what got me through my moderator times as a staff member for sure and they would always be there to help or just talk if I needed 

hmm.... then i got perma banned!!! but ima be honest theres an old mf @drax this guy and Buck Guppy vivianne all helped me through mrp during my early times. had good memories 

• Forums Moderator

There's been handful of people who have helped me out along the way and I've had a few mentors on the ~2 years I've been in GG.

First we had @Whiskey and @Inca when I first joined MRP when I was just learning the basics. Didn't have much reason to since I just came from shooting NPC's for 6 months of my life (SWRP). Truly Appreciate the shit they taught me and the good times we had.
Then came along @Valor1 and @Rust. After my PDSS days I joined back on MRP, played a few wars and Valor encouraged me to come to Ranger tryouts. After a lot of tries and sims, made it in and it's been my goto faction on MRP because of those 2.
Other mentors I've had along the way: @Ozzy, @acer, and @Fonza have always been there along the way whenever I need opinions on shit or anything else I need to talk about.