DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

GgFc lil applesauce - Moderator application

In-game name: GgFc lil applesauce
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:49192130
Warns:0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: | GgFc lil applesauce has played for 3410:20:04.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] [MexiShark Antrax] [eXg KORN] [eXg Bluey] [Sauce daddy Jason] [eXg 0vrated]
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff in 2019-2020
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe that I should be staff because I've been a part of the community for a while. I was staff for a while until I got into sone trouble back then that I will get in to later. I have come on for a week and left a couple of times, but I have seen the server change a lot. Back in 2019 I applied to help out the community again. When I was on these past 3 weeks, I have seen that not many staff members get on at night we will have 2-3 pass through the server at times, but I will see out the window of my base Mass Prop block and Mass RDM and I wish I could help these people out. I have made myself a name again within a lot of this Dark RP community. When I'm walking around in my custom class as skeleton, new players always come up and ask me questions about the server and how it works, and I happily help them but when they come asking me for help with prop blockers and about how they were RDM'd all I could say is use /report even though I knew there were no staff on.

I should be picked over the other applicants because I know the rules and I know what I need to commit to being staff I love helping people out especially while playing on Ganet gaming. Sure, ill mess around a lot on the server but I'll make sure everyone is having a good time while doing it. I have been gone but I read over the rules again and I'm now ready to commit as much time that is necessary to help this server get more players on that actually want to play and not mass RDM people. It's very easy to become biased as staff especially if someone you have known for a while is being reported and there is definitely enough evidence to support a warn/ban you might let them off easy but I'm ready for that and I think anyone who becomes staff or is intending to become staff should be ready to warn/ban anyone when necessary.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have been banned and I have been punished. back in 2020 I did 2 things that were majorly stupid. The first thing was the punishment. In one of my other staff applications, I said I got demoted for admin abuse and after thinking about it I have determined I never staff abused. Even though what I did lead into a punishment that was avoidable by not doing it wasn't staff abuse I false reported someone to distract them while my party members raided them. After looking back at the messages that were sent and received, I know what I did was wrong and that it resulted in a blacklist from staff and I have learned that I was taken off the blacklist from dark rp staff I was excited to apply to be back on the team but when I applied, I had been gone for too long and that I got denied. I have now been on for almost a month I think, and I feel like I have intergraded back into the server. Now to the ban, on my record I have 2 bans, one of my bans is from me getting blacklisted and me being angry about it that I just RDM'd 3 people that I now know was a massive mistake. And the other ban was a false ban that was meant for someone else. I hope my mistakes in the past doesn't affect me now thank you or reading my staff app.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: My schedule is changing all the time, but I will put in as much time as I can to help better the Rp experience of the players on this server
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm currently in college where I play football and I work too.
Did you read the staff rules?: GgFc lil applesauce

Edited by LILapplesauce

+1

Saw him playing last night and earlier today, all good things.

I also talked to him and mentioned how I believe in 2nd chances but did of course bring up the concern about having previously been demoted and blacklisted. He explained the situation very thoroughly and I do think he should be given another chance. 

Good luck, man.

• Like 1