mrbam

In-game name: HG Bam
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:220282364
Warns: 0
Timezone: MST (Arizona)
Playtime?: ~340 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] eXg Bluey, HG Payphone, HG Corbz
    Past experiences as staff: N/A
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

I believe I'm fit to become a moderator on Garnet Gaming because I'm genuinely invested in the well-being of the server and I want to be a more contributing player. I enjoy the feeling of knowing I'm making a positive impact with people, and being staff would be a great way to strengthen my bond with the community while helping out the player base. I'm also confident in my ability to make fair decisions when it comes to disciplining people, and I have a solid understanding of the rules by now. At the moment I am also active every day, and I don't intend to change that even with a semester of college coming up. At this point, I've been through many sits as both the reporter and the reported, meaning I have a lot of knowledge on which punishments are appropriate for which offenses. 

I've done my fair share of trolling around on the server, like many others, I started off as kind of a minge and over a long time I became very fond of all the different people on the server which caused me to be more serious about playing legitimately. I've been banned, I've had negative confrontations with staff, but despite all my issues with the server I've come back realizing that the errors are almost always on my part. With each mistake I made, I learned more about what it means to be a good contributing member of the community, and now I think I'm ready to take that to the next level. If I become a moderator, I will do my best to focus on helping the server and the player base in any way I can. I believe I am fit to become moderator because of my strong ties with the community, my tendency to make rational decisions and my genuine desire to help out the server and it's players.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have 4 previous bans on GG DarkRP (none on any other servers). All the bans are from over a year ago. Screenshot of previous bans here: https://imgur.com/a/4XubyzC (3 MRDM, 1 PBS)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At the moment I have plenty of time, I usually hop on for at least a couple hours every day, it really depends though. I have weeks where I hop on for multiple hours every day and I have weeks where I get on only like a few times out of the week.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm about to start my first semester at college as a Mechanical Engineer, I love designing things and math has always been an interesting subject for me. I also like martial arts, I've been practicing Judo for about 6 months now.
Did you read the staff rules?: HG Bam

Edited by mrbam
Forgot to finish the 3rd to last question & small grammar correction
  • Agree 3

+1

Honest, Put time into the application, Gave decent reasons to be chosen over other applicants, Bans were long time ago, Has been cooperative in past sits

Good luck!

(First btw)

Edited by voidz
  • Like 1

+1 Confirming Referral 

Bam is one of the kindest  friends I have on darkrp. He's always helping players and would be a perfect role model too. I can tell that you put a lot of work into this application so best of luck!

• Like 1

+1

I've seen bam around the server, I've chatted with him a few times and what I can say is that he is responsible and knows the rules

one thing I would say is that he needs to know when to stop chasing someone but other than that he's good

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

You've got a superb application and you've given some great reasons for why you'd like to join the team. You have a lot of hours too, plus three referrals which is awesome! You do have four bans on record from a while back as you've said, but I like the fact you've addressed them and moved on. I've always said to others that I believe people can change, and you're a prime example of someone who may have had a rocky past to begin with but has since got involved in the community, has been kind and decent in all of my experiences and really turned it around. I think it would be good to see you on the team and so I wish you the best of luck 🙂

• Like 2