DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

¤ Leaderboard System

Vortex

• The Garnut
Just now, Source said:

Depending on the person Thats at the top depends on whether or not there going to brag about being there. Same goes for everything else

I feel like that's a non-issue. If somebody really goes out of their way to be toxic about being "higher up on a leaderboard of a DarkRP server", that player as active as they are should probably be banned.

• Agree 4
6 minutes ago, Source said:

Depending on the person Thats at the top depends on whether or not there going to brag about being there.

Sounds a lot like something you’d do. You like to talk about toxicity but look what you did in bam staff application. Work on yourself

- pretty much everybody

• Sad 1
  • Agree 4

+1 Although, one thing I don't think should be there is the # of non dueling kills. That I do believe would get exploited to borderline RDM fast, or to have two people kill each other over and over to game the system.

The rest would be neat and mostly harmless.

• Informative 1
11 hours ago, Source said:

Doesn't seem that necessary for multiple reason's

Why shouldn’t it be added? List 3 reasons.

Also +1 this would be cool to see where you stand on the server. it also gives people the motivation to keep grinding the server for the number 1 spot 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1

They had this on a community that I played on in 2014, it was always a blast seeing the changes every week and every once in a while being at the top of almost every leader board even if you don't play often.

Sure there will be drama, like almost every other aspect of the game, someone will get mad and show it verbally or through their actions. Get over it.

I'm gonna start this off by saying reasons it might suck. People are gonna flame in ooc and be super annoying about leaderboard positions and it's probably gonna be a bitch for the developers to code. HOWEVER I would love to see more rewards for people grinding, and this leaderboard gives people a way to show what they've accomplished. I think it's a great idea +1

13 hours ago, ten10868 said:

People are gonna flame in ooc and be super annoying about leaderboard positions

I don’t understand this lol, why would someone be pissed off because someone is higher than them on a leaderboard. If someone is richer than you ingame you don’t see them complaining in ooc?  Why would they complain now, you’re big mad you didnt make the list?Tough Luck, Work harder! If you fall under that category where you cannot stand the fact you are not the best, maybe try a less competitive game environment?  Absolute total nonsense. 

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted.

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.