Flahbang390- Staff application

In-game name:FLashbang290
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:526487008
Warns: 1
Timezone:  Central Daylight Time
Playtime?: 673:41:43
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Bluey. Salteeeens . 1800 nick
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  You should choose me over other applicants because I am a very active player most of the time I'm on at night when most Mods are not on. Another reason to choose me over other applicants is because i am a respectful and calm person in situations like taking sits. When some other people apply some just do it for fun i have applied today to help out the community because most mods are not on during late at night and i feel like i can help with most of the problems during the night . Further more I think you should choose me over other applicants is because i changed my ways i have 7 bans on Garnet Gaming Dark rp but most of them are from 1 or 2 years ago since then i have majorly changed my actions and have improved a lot. Another reason you should choose me over other people is because i am very known across the server and i can help out more people with my connections with people around the server. Ive been playing the server for all of my hours in gmod i feel like i can impact the community and inspire people to do better.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details i have been banned 7 times most of them were from 1 to 2 years old i have 1 this year for NITRP it was an accident.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Gone five days at a time sometimes but on when i can very active player.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Fishing.Camping. Kayaking.Working
Did you read the staff rules?: Flashbang290

Flashbang You seem to always PM me taht I've been kicked from a clan trying to annoy me, Do everything in your power to annoy me. Other people might see you in other ways but I havent seen you on very recently only yesterday.

Good luck!

• Sad 1
10 hours ago, Source said:

but I havent seen you on very recently only yesterday.

Almost every  time I’ve logged on I’ve seen him. I don’t log on much, sure. But I think it’s just a timezone thing. 

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

I've spoken to you quite a bit in game and you've always been friendly and active within the community, you're a decent guy in all my experiences. However with that said you have been banned very recently and have a warn on record which is slightly concerning and the main reason for my -1. In order to enforce the rules as staff, it goes without saying that we need to follow them first. I'm confident though that having met you, you could come back from this if you go a decent period of time without getting into trouble. It's also worth mentioning that it would be a good idea to work on Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] and be sure to give two really decent paragraphs, as it stands this is only one paragraph which honestly isn't that great (sorry to say) but I feel you could make it so much better with the energy and enthusiasm I see from you in-game. So overall unfortunately it's a -1 from me for now.