DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

GunSharks vacation (long time) gone emotional

So im sure this isnt a surprise to anyone but im resigning, I've spent a massive time on gmod and I don't have time anymore to balance social life, freshman year, and administrating. I've made many friends along the way and its been a truly amazing time but im gonna take a step back and enjoy being a kid.

Im sorry if I forget you its been awhile.

Officer, I dont know your forum account but you were always nice, last time I was on you saw me and we talked about how we've been and it was a nice night thank you!

@Proggy we've had some fun over the months ive been here I remember when you spawned a chair in my talk show and sat there and had fun with me and a group of people, we have shared alot of fun times across alot of garnet gaming servers and im glad to be able to call you a friend

@Glorbnob GLORRRB!!!!! minecraft pro and gmod pro, youve been a real one since before I was staff and we've had alot of great times

@Shin_Tsukimi GLORBS PIMP!!!!! honestly one of the most fun people on the server, if you ever have the time your bartending job is calling you

@stretchy Best manager, youve helped me alot both in having fun and in some issues ive had along the way I appreciate what youve done and you dealing with the 7yr old sharky 🙂

@SGTMoe MOEEEEEEE! you were always fun most times we would shout out eachothers name but that was enough to put me in a good mood

@MoonDoge I helped you become staff, and you helped me learn how to play truly an amazing friend in and out of game I hope we're able to play more stuff tg again soon

@Fetn I hope I was a satisfactory slave

@Nutter sad to leave after the poop update ill rlly have to try it

@GrosCave my drunk friend, not much to say except youre hilarious

@FlameSoul My father my son and manager truly a triple threat  MAYOORRR FLAMMEEEEE, I remember late nights staying up as PD was always fun thx man 🙂

@Dustin DUSTIN!!! always so nice to me and gave me the name sharky, I wish only the best for you

@Titan1 Idk if this is your acc but you were the one who inspired me to become staff thank you

@Compa saved the best for last I think out of anyone here we've chilled the longest whether it was in my early days were you let me base with you or now were we play phasmo youve been an amazing friend 

Im sure theres more but my fingers hurt you are all so amazing and i hope to see you one day as a mere mortal

• Like 8
  • Friendly 1
  • Sad 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

It's sad to see you go mate, but it's awesome to hear that things are going well for you IRL 🙂 I appreciate all of the help you gave me before I became staff, and I hope to maybe catch you back on DRP at some point when you have a bit more free time maybe. But until then I wish you all the best and I hope things go well mate!

It's sad to see you go but I'm glad to see that you're putting more focus into yourself. You've always been a super cheerful person and I hope you always continue as such, as it'd always put a smile on my face! I wish you all the best and hope you have continuous success throughout school and life! If you ever need a hand with anything, just reach out and I'll be glad to offer some assistance!

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...