Timezone: Central
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 240 : 39 : 27
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] GhostRoad
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

I guess I'll go ahead and start, I am very active within the US side of the community as I am a 2LT in the Army Faction. I believe I am well respected, I love to help others and communicate. I'm always on from sometime in the day to late at night, I work from home running a business so it is very easy for me. I am very patient when it comes to stress and dealing with others problems. I don't let what people say ever get to me, I really enjoy this server and wouldn't let it get to risk of minges and trolls. I don't plan on doing any different kind of work any time soon, so my times I'm on wont change. I treat people how I like getting treated, people like York drive me crazy but still couldn't play this server continually without him. I'm willing to make mistakes and learn from them, only one way to go up and that's to hit some bumps in the road.

I will continually to work hard at getting better as not only a person but as a player within the community. I get I don't have any staff experience what so ever but I do learn quick, I am always very eager to learn new things. I have put a ton of effort into getting where I am in the Army Faction that I am now ready to also put my focus into the rest of the server. I really do treat the people on this server like family, I treat them as such. I don't plan on leaving the community for a long time, I want to help grow the community into better things.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? Not
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am constantly on everyday, multiple hours a day as I do work from home.

Edited by Drippy1
Fix steam id

+1 You would make an amazon addition to the staff team I always see you on throughout the day and late at night, I've talked to your multiple times, and you really seem like a cool dude. Best of luck to you!