DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Beast's staff application

Beast

In-game name: TheBeast67

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:0:157798865

Warns: 0

Timezone: UTC+3 (I live in the UAE)

Playtime?: 611:48:45

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes, though I rarely speak

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes, using OBS

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 1800 nick

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have been staff in multiple communities prior but most notably being ex staff in Garnet Gaming DarkRP as a Moderator and then as a Trial Administrator 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe that I would be a good fit for Staff in this highly respectable community as I have previously been a staff member twice and I must say I do miss the fun times and the many laughs that I previously had. By applying once more, I hope to build closer friendships with the current staff team as well as providing myself and my previous experience on the table to help out.  On top of the latter, seeing as I have a unique time zone since this is a US based server I will be able to help administrate the server on what is called “downtime” and make sure that no rule breakers can get away with prop blocking spawn or mass rdming.

To add on in a more personal note for those who don’t know me well, I have been playing garry’s mod for the better part of 8 years now since 2016, and since then I have managed to gather over 5900+ hours of playtime and many of them being as a staff member for many communities with different game modes and a different set of rules. Lastly, the experience of being a staff member would also help me to develop my own skill set even further to ensure a great experience for everyone involved in this community whether it be the player enjoying the server or the manager’s that try to ensure that no abusive activity is going on within their team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have not committed any offenses  within any of garnet gaming’s servers during my time. Though yes I have been previously punished for multiple reasons such as RDM or even FailRP as back then I didn’t bother to read server rules but I’ve been trying to make a habit of it. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes I have made 2 previous staff applications, my last one was on June 11, 2020

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Currently, as I am on summer break I am able to provide 3-5 hours on a daily basis, though in normal times I’d be more than likely on for 2 hours daily.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Outside of video games, I like to play Tennis and I must say I am an avid fan of the sport as well as keeping up with news regarding soccer.

Did you read the staff rules?: TheBeast67

Edited by Beast
  • Like 6

+1

When I last had the luxury of playing with Beast he was certainly one of the best players on the server.

Kind, dedicated, and intelligent are the three characteristics I associate most with Beast.

Would love to see what Beast can bring to the team 🤩

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

You've got a truly fantastic application and I like the reasons that you've given for wanting to join the team. You have a clean record and a ton of hours on the server, showing that you're of good character and active within the community. While I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you myself yet, you're well liked by others and have the support of people that I already know and trust. On top of that, as a previous T.Admin, I have no doubt that you'll be up to speed in no time and I'm confident that you'll be a valuable member of the team. This is one of the most impressive applications that I have come across and I have only heard good things about you, and so I wish you the best of luck 🙂

• Like 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Please contact a manager+ ingame to receive your rank.

• Like 2
  • Winner 1