CnKole's MRP Staff Application

cn.kole

1+ He has had some hot headed ness in the passed but the last few weeks has shown good leadership and dedication. I Believe he would make a good staff member. I want to make clear, I have not seen CnKole ever be mingy, I have seen him get angry but who haven't been like that on this server.  He currently does loads of extra doc work making the US Faction better. He is a good person.

Edited by MattWatson
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

+1 Some people say he is toxic which I have not seen myself. He is hotheaded or even being too serious some of the time in the past bu have since slowly improved. I think is worth giving him a chance to become a staff as I think he will learn something being one. I do agree that he need to know Tali/AFG side better but when I fiest become staff I have to same exact issue so I dont see why he should be denied for it. Good luck with your app regardless!

• Agree 1

+1 I've seen kole grown through the ranks and there is still stuff he needs to work on but doesn't mean he cant reach out and ask others for advise I feel he would be a good staff member he would still ask a lot of questions which is fine I say let him have a shot what has happened in the past stays in the past this is the future better to forgive and forget the bad memories and make new memories Cnkole isn't a bad dude at all he just has to control his self and everyone gets heated when you get killed saying my gun shot or me hearing every time someone dies its all fun in games we are here as a community to have fun so I say let him have a shot. 

also paragraphs could be longer but i feel he would be a good staff member has me and other staff members to guide him 

6 hours ago, Oatlife said:

You reported me and called me a queer when I sniped you outside of base…

doesnt everyone rage when you kill them

• Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 6
7 hours ago, LateWeevil said:
13 hours ago, Oatlife said:

doesnt everyone rage when you kill them

This one is out of pocket especially in a sit when you really shouldn't be upset...

• Agree 4

You and some other 11A officers treat lower enlisted like shit, you treat them like they are children. You could say you are role playing as real life military but it is a video game. Treat everyone like normal humans, their rank/playtime doesn’t matter just treat them with respect because they are the future of the server. 

edit : also this was said on Shax’s ban appeal for MRDM. “will keep responding to your invalid points as long as you keep trying to weasel your way out of this ban. Yea, it sucks getting banned for 2 weeks on a server you have hundreds or thousands of hours on. But maybe that just means its time to go outside and touch grass (which is definitely needed if you are in fact not hacking, but just that good at the game).” 

Edited by AnthonyThwompus
Wanted to add something
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 2
1 hour ago, AnthonyThwompus said:

You and some other 11A officers treat lower enlisted like shit, you treat them like they are children. You could say you are role playing as real life military but it is a video game. Treat everyone like normal humans, their rank/playtime doesn’t matter just treat them with respect because they are the future of the server. 

edit : also this was said on Shax’s ban appeal for MRDM. “will keep responding to your invalid points as long as you keep trying to weasel your way out of this ban. Yea, it sucks getting banned for 2 weeks on a server you have hundreds or thousands of hours on. But maybe that just means its time to go outside and touch grass (which is definitely needed if you are in fact not hacking, but just that good at the game).” 

When I’m on and when I look at other officers I don’t see them treat anyone like  children… and we’re also talking about cnkole not about other officers this app is mostly on him

also what happened on shax appeal wasn’t good on him people need to stop bring that up because it was in the past and should stay in the past  love everyone but dam

Edited by LateWeevil
  • Disagree 1
1 hour ago, LateWeevil said:

When I’m on and when I look at other officers I don’t see them treat anyone like  children… and we’re also talking about cnkole not about other officers this app is mostly on him

also what happened on shax appeal wasn’t good on him people need to stop bring that up because it was in the past and should stay in the past  love everyone but dam

That was legit 20 days ago Late. He acted very unprofessional and childlike when he had no means to at all. He wasn't staff and was trying to spin a false narrative on my appeal. That just doesn't look good on someone's resume to have especially since it was recent. He is also very toxic towards many of the USMP and like i mentioned earlier, he loves spinning narratives on us by making us look like we don't know how to the play role. It's beyond me how unwarranted many of his comments are towards MP. 

Might be a chill dude and all but if he cant control his emotions why bother being staff its pointless if you do shit out of spite

Edited by shax999
Added Bottom Text
  • Like 1
On 8/24/2022 at 5:45 PM, Oatlife said:

Based off of this alone, I'll be -1ing your staff application. You seem extremely toxic to me and you have little to no activity within the Afghanistan Side of the server. I have interacted with you several times as a MP and 9 times out of 10, you are toxic during the interaction. An attitude change is needed before you can take the next step and become a staff member.

No hard feelings!

2 hours ago, LateWeevil said:

stop fending him its clear he's not set for staff 

• Cringe 1
2 hours ago, LateWeevil said:

Just clarifying I said him and other officers do that. Also they don’t treat you like that because you have a higher rank, sometimes I like being a PVT and I hang out with 11B, I have been treated like shit because I was a low rank, I heard “shut up your a PVT” all of the time when I would give suggestions on war plans. CnKole was one of the people that have done that.

Edited by AnthonyThwompus

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

Denied

Advertising your staff app is not allowed. There have also been some behavioral and maturity issues as of recently, and I recommend that you improve your conduct before reapplying.

You can apply again in 2 Weeks (9/8)

@Luxembourg Lock and move to denied thank you.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4
18 minutes ago, Benkei said:

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

Denied

Advertising your staff app is not allowed. There have also been some behavioral and maturity issues as of recently, and I recommend that you improve your conduct before reapplying.

You can apply again in 2 Weeks (9/8)

@Luxembourg Lock and move to denied thank you.

Right, so that wasn't advertisement. I would like to appeal this denial. I simply posted in the army officers' channel, in a respectful way, a link to my application stating the fact that there were massive amounts of flaming and toxicity coming from the AFG side. I posted the link to direct people to the toxicity, never in there did I ask for people to vote, let alone +1 it.

If I am not allowed to appeal this denial, I guess I will take this as a learning experience and better myself over the coming weeks.

52 minutes ago, AnthonyThwompus said:

I heard “shut up your a PVT” all of the time when I would give suggestions on war plans. CnKole was one of the people that have done that.

I have quite literally NEVER said anything along those lines. If you are talking during DS w/o PTS then you get yelled at. But generally speaking, I have never said that so please stop fabricating stories against me.

Edited by cn.kole
Added second paragraph
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 5