Shiestys goodbye

I just resigned from SJEN and Hockey is starting  up and my senior year of high school I think I should focus on all of that but MRP made my 2022 year it was very fun and i love all of you 

@Towelieee thank you for being my bestfriend of course haha ill see you in real life and on other games lol

@Nutter thank you for making MRP and creating this core memory of a game 

@Gabeisthat Keep being you please do not change lol

Idk Derps name on here but thank you for setting me up for success in the Taliban 
idk XLD either lmao but thank you for being HIM and reminding me to get some bitches

@SunnyD thank you for being my comp when we were lower rank officers

@CChance  one of my favorite players i guided too being an officer and next Marshal keep going man you got it thank you for being you man you are amazing 

@TugMyRug69 thank you for all that you did and congrats on beating me at marshal lol hope life gets better for you man im praying for you 

@LateWeevil we got off on the wrong foot when i was lower enlisted but you cool asf now get a better mic haha 

@Kurtle thank you for always seeing the good in me and not the mingy part lol

@Yumz  congrats on BJEN keep going i believe in you and gimmie a face reveal soon 🙂

@VBSA you are so funny man keep being you and thank you for making me laugh haha

@Howl thank you for being my friend on SWRP 

@iFloppa thank you for helping me as a lower enlisted you should have been a general 

@AquaticRosed thank you for also being my friend on SWRP even tho it was a short time lol

@Pyrex thank you for the perms in discord and helping me out!!!

anyone else i missed im sorry im tired right now making this haha but all of you were all great and i dont regret being here it was all fun while it lasted!!!!!!!

my discord is TIMEWASTERS131#4429 if u want it lol 

Shiesty out. 

MANNNN Shiesty I'm sad to see you go it was a pleasure having you as my Upper the entire time I was here, you were always promoting me and being a cool dude in game, I hope to see you maybe next summer on MRP LOLLL. Nah but all jokes aside you were a great dude in game and a great general, peace out Shiesty

PS - Let's play rise tomorrow lmao 

5 hours ago, Shiesty said:

I just resigned from SJEN and Hockey is starting  up and my senior year of high school I think I should focus on all of that but MRP made my 2022 year it was very fun and i love all of you 

@Towelieee thank you for being my bestfriend of course haha ill see you in real life and on other games lol

@Nutter thank you for making MRP and creating this core memory of a game 

@Gabeisthat Keep being you please do not change lol

Idk Derps name on here but thank you for setting me up for success in the Taliban 
idk XLD either lmao but thank you for being HIM and reminding me to get some bitches

@SunnyD thank you for being my comp when we were lower rank officers

@CChance  one of my favorite players i guided too being an officer and next Marshal keep going man you got it thank you for being you man you are amazing 

@TugMyRug69 thank you for all that you did and congrats on beating me at marshal lol hope life gets better for you man im praying for you 

@LateWeevil we got off on the wrong foot when i was lower enlisted but you cool asf now get a better mic haha 

@Kurtle thank you for always seeing the good in me and not the mingy part lol

@Yumz  congrats on BJEN keep going i believe in you and gimmie a face reveal soon 🙂

@VBSA you are so funny man keep being you and thank you for making me laugh haha

@Howl thank you for being my friend on SWRP 

@iFloppa thank you for helping me as a lower enlisted you should have been a general 

@AquaticRosed thank you for also being my friend on SWRP even tho it was a short time lol

@Pyrex thank you for the perms in discord and helping me out!!!

anyone else i missed im sorry im tired right now making this haha but all of you were all great and i dont regret being here it was all fun while it lasted!!!!!!!

my discord is TIMEWASTERS131#4429 if u want it lol 

Shiesty out. 

Gonna miss you broski

Archived