The Return Of Yui

YuiWsU

Hey guys for those of you who know me what's up >:) for those who don't know me Hi!  My name is Yui I'm a returning DarkRP player and been playing since 2019.  I used to be a well known member of the community and I hope to meet new and old faces again!  My time on Garnet is always so memorable can't wait to make more memories!  

Also @Proggy would it be possible to Merge my forum accounts?  @Yui_ is my account I can no longer access for some reason.

• The Garnut
3 hours ago, Proggy said:

Welcome back boss.

Garnet can merge forum accounts but I haven't seen anyone get their account merged in a while.

Welcome back Yui, and unfortunately i'm so god damn backed up with tasks on a daily basis that I don't find the time to want to get on my PC and specifically merge accounts, when there's always something server-related I can do 😢

16 hours ago, YuiWsU said:

Hey guys for those of you who know me what's up >:) for those who don't know me Hi!  My name is Yui I'm a returning DarkRP player and been playing since 2019.  I used to be a well known member of the community and I hope to meet new and old faces again!  My time on Garnet is always so memorable can't wait to make more memories!  

Also @Proggy would it be possible to Merge my forum accounts?  @Yui_ is my account I can no longer access for some reason.

oh god hes back!!!

hey killer long time no see lol goodluck in drp mr see you around

Archived