DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Fill in the players teir

Now this isn't for faction, but the actual players. Huh? Well you see I want people to rate how skilled others are, and remember this isn't shitpost central! Now here is the format.

Teir 1: basic, entry, normally had less then 20 hours. Not many players should fit here that are relevant. Settle around 2GA, Army, and Marines.

Teir 2: experienced, seen combat, Is able to take on multiple teir 1 players. Should be around 30-50 hours. 

Teir 3: Decent players, mentioned before by name that they are in a location. Is able to keep up with multiple situations at once. Capable at communicating with others using words instead of screeching. GRU and GB is around where these players settle. 50-500 hours.

Teir 4: Great players, is able to handle multiple teir 3 players, and is able to handle any situation to a certain extent. Enjoys Roleplay and is well known. Ends up around SSO, SEAL/Marsoc. The highest of this tear might end up in Vega or Delta. Has been here a long time. 500- 1500 hours.

Teir 5: The best in GG history. Have around 1500+ . Is able to hold on OBJ OR take one alone. Has parts of the map named after them. Are hated and loved at the same time. Settle at Vega/ISI/Delta level. Or instead just hop on their donater job to have fun. Tend to mass after while. 

Insert people for fun.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Duel Tier 5 back on CS Desert, when you weren't washed up. 🌚

@Blade ^ Ayy lmao, same for you. I hate you for making Blackguard sim last 9 mins.

Vibe, back on CSDesert headglitching while playing on Rangers made me want to break my mouse.:classic_love:

Br0ken, prob one of my fav. people to ever push an objective with. I remember disobeying orders to go to Company, we'd clear that shit and hold it ourselves. 🌚

Panini, ^ Same goes for you, except you'd always die because you pushed for kills. :classic_rolleyes:

• Friendly 1

CsDesert era - 

Tier 5 - Duel, Jackal, Coyote, Tayler, Blade, Vibe, Fupert, Smokes, Rauler

Tier 4 - Bishop, Logan, Monkeyboy, Phantom, Aaron Faustin, Sam Slayer, Ductape, Nomad (most of blackguard and ISI falls under here)

Tier 3 - Most of my 055 were probably upper tier 3, (besides monkey, vibe and Logan), lower tier 3 was probably post-tayler SEALS, GB, and HAQN.

Tier 2 - Upper enlisted in Tali, Army, marines, ALQ, etc, and maybe someone not very skilled who got lucky passing tryouts for GB or rangers.

Tier 1 - Newer players in entry factions.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Dillan said:

Honestly something everyone loves is to scale people's ability against other. Like how I know I'm a low 4 or high 3.

you make these posts to low-key see what people will say about you lmfaoo. I think you've made maybe 3 or 4 in the past

Upland: T3 now, T4 when I peaked in skill

DF post nomad: T3-T4 mostly T3's with some ppl edging into T4

Jim Trash: T3, if we factor in things like ranks etc (also consider how relatively fast he went from LT 2 to O-11)

Ethan: solid T4, for obv. reasons.

Only true T5 (imo): Jackal, Ductape in his prime (yea setting KH record gets you to T5 imo), Duel and Shrimps (while both were T4 to edging T5 in skill, I could agrue both of them have had the biggest impact with in RU/AFG if we compare them to anyone else)

Edited by Upland