PhatPropane's Staff App

PhatPropane

In-game name: 11A LTG PhatPropane

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:186523993

Warns: none

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 11A LTG PhatPropane has played for 1113:50:09.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO]Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: ShinyAtlas

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]: Administrator NutScript Server(can't remember the name). Moderator in 2018 on Garnet

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: 

Many of you have probably seen me talking in TS and helping officers and warrant officers with issues that may arise. I would like to consider myself pretty level headed, calm, and collected when it comes to most things.  I have had experience in many different RP environments and understand the ins and outs of many of Garnet's rules. I like to approach conflicts as a mediator and would like that both parties can understand the rules before handing out punishments. Punishments should not be an end all be all, everyone has the opportunity to learn from their mistakes and improve upon themselves if they truly want to be members of this community. There are people that honestly could care less about being a member of the community and are just here to ruin others' fun and I can understand the difference.

I am a logical person when it comes to matters of staff, I like to look at the facts and evidence and not just the emotion. Bias is something that everyone will say, “oh I am not biased” just to get into the position. If I am going to be making a decision and I think that I could have any sort of bias, a second look would be something that everyone should get. Everyone deserves a non-biased decision when it comes to staff punishments. Thank you for taking the time to read this application. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details:  Nope

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, around 2019

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: About 2 hours each weeknight and upwards of 5 hours on weekends.

Edited by PhatPropane
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

+1 You’ve received a lot of +1s from people who’s opinion I trust, you have a referral from shiny, I’ve seen you in-game almost every time I’ve been on, and you’ve achieved LTG in 11A which speaks upon your maturity and responsibility.

• Like 1