DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Nerf the Dragonlore from DarkRP

WohMi

On 9/21/2022 at 10:52 AM, WohMi said:

You both misinterpreted what I was going for in the suggestion. I know the dragonlore is accessible through credits. It could be the most accessible gun on Garnet for all I care and I'd still have a problem with it. My issue is that the gun is overpowered, and completely overshadows any and all other guns, leading to an essential monopoly on the PVP meta.

These are the other responses I expected, the Dragonlore users who don't want the weapon nerfed. While I can obviously understand you guys not wanting your overpowered gun to be nerfed, it should be for the sake of fairness, which is why in my suggestion I didn't take the nuclear option and say "REMOVE THE DRAGONLORE" or "MAKE IT DEAL 5 DAMAGE." Your gun will still be good if the suggestions take place, just not overpowered and meta-warping.

Literally with 300 health and full armor from vending machine it still doesnt 1 shot. I also disagree with you comparing a fully automatic weapon and calling it trash compared to dlore (point and click). sniper with an animation after every shot or 30 in the mag it depends on the situation your in? High risk high reward. Same thing in CSGO.

I also have m4 hyper and ak redline on the server and they also shred. Im confused why were still even on the dlore debate 

Edited by Matzerum
  • Agree 1
On 9/21/2022 at 6:17 PM, Wess said:

I see people buying permas and credits with ingame rp money all the time. just grind out some rp money if you dont wanna spend real $$$.

Not the issue. As I said before, it wouldn't matter if it was the easiest to access weapon on DarkRP, it'd still be overpowered.

5 hours ago, Matzerum said:

Literally with 300 health and full armor from vending machine it still doesnt 1 shot. I also disagree with you comparing a fully automatic weapon and calling it trash compared to dlore (point and click). sniper with an animation after every shot or 30 in the mag it depends on the situation your in? High risk high reward. Same thing in CSGO.

I also have m4 hyper and ak redline on the server and they also shred. Im confused why were still even on the dlore debate 

Please read my original post. I address literally everything you said in here. Also, I never called automatic weapons "trash." They're just sub-optimal compared to the dragonlore, as are all other hitscan weapons on Garnet currently.

Edited by WohMi
  • Friendly 1
5 hours ago, WohMi said:

Please read my original post. I address literally everything you said in here. Also, I never called automatic weapons "trash." They're just sub-optimal compared to the dragonlore, as are all other hitscan weapons on Garnet currently.

sorry you said they were "sub par" compared to the dlore

At the end of the day the problem isnt the weapons, its literally the peaks in the base. Shottys on the server can still 1 shot even with vip health and armor. Also regarding what you said about jumping air accuracy, if your able to save the leads time and learn how to code that into the server im down for it. (as i dont see it easy to fix/do)

also would like to point out the m60 ttk is almost damn near the same as the dlore is. LMG BTW

Its literally the most expensive gun in the donator shop. Just like any other server, donating is going to reward you for supporting the server. This just sounds like a cope thread after you tried raiding and died to it or whatever situation you were in. Again, as I dont see it as game breaking because you can literally access it after long playtime hours and technically in that case it isnt "pay to win"

However I can agree with you on the fire rate of the dlore. It is pretty quick and I wouldnt mind it receiving a nerf in how fast you can shoot in between each shot.

Edited by Matzerum
23 minutes ago, Matzerum said:

However I can agree with you on the fire rate of the dlore. It is pretty quick and I wouldnt mind it receiving a nerf in how fast you can shoot in between each shot.

all you had to say brother

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, HtmlRoot said:

-1, more like nerf the M95 dragon which almost always hits for more damage then the dragonlore. albeit its accuracy sucks and you must scope in at range. From far away, an M95 killed me with perks, being both 300 hp and 175 armor.

be better at not getting shot , Simple math. the gun shouldn’t be nerfed at all as the accuracy is god awful. 

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, IAreGunner said:

be better at not getting shot , Simple math. the gun shouldn’t be nerfed at all as the accuracy is god awful. 

6 hours ago, HtmlRoot said:

I let him shoot me, I stood still. LMAO.

Wrong gun, fellas.

• Cringe 2